Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit no deal
27 July 2018, 20:51,
Brexit no deal
I see the government is trying to start a panic with the general population with the possibility of shortages of processed food, and of medicines, if there is not a brexit deal by next March. Details of some of the 300 contingency plans will be published over the next few weeks, they say.

I thought it was the duty of government to plan for every eventuality.

We’re already there, we’ve been doing it quietly for years, but it will be interesting to watch the reaction of the sheeple, thats if they have any thoughts at all.
28 July 2018, 14:02,
RE: Brexit no deal
Here are my thoughts Pete.........Tptb DO NOT want Brexit ...may is prime minister and a remainer ...she is now negotiating direct with the cabal , like a fox looking after chickens...she will sell us down the river like the piece of shit she is.....meanwhile on the other front the MM machine is whipping up FEAR to try and reinforce Mays short comings "to get a deal fit for ALL in the UK" ....nice moves after David Davies bailed out was the appointment of Rabb to carry on the negotiating ...a leave brexitier (only to be told 48 hours later to take a seat in the back room while May talked to the guys in long trousers )....now... maybe a second vote is required to break the deadlock ? what f..king deadlock ....why wait till next March ....LEAVE Today and give them F all ...don't worry about people of the UK.....we will be just fine... i see big troubles ahead , major trouble ....not for the UK ...but for the EU ....its falling apart ...it does not and never has worked (for the people) and if tptb think they can change the vote and will of the people of the UK ......there will be consequences the like that have never been seen before ....of that i am certain .
The ability to laugh at yourself while you learn is a great attribute.
28 July 2018, 17:43,
Yes Tptb do not want brexit and will do anything to stop it. They are trying to frighten everyone and will do anything in an attempt to reverse it. But if we don’t leave the EU will we be dragged down when it collapses ?.

We know the EU is unstable and will collapse, it may take a generation, but what then ?, will it be like 1945 when we had years of rationing while we and the USA fed europe ?.

In the meantime we will need to tighten our belts as this country could be in for a rocky ride. But we can help ourselves be producing as much food as we can. We do this ourselves off course on a personal basis but the country must also, with modern agricultural practices we could be nearly self sufficient.

As for the government, they will hang on to power as long as they can, but what’s the alternative ?, the looney left ?, a pacifist controlling the forces and an anti-capitalist as chancellor of the exchequer, with the rest of the bunch not having an sensible thought between them.
28 July 2018, 19:21,
As for the government, they will hang on to power as long as they can, but what’s the alternative ?, the looney left ?, a pacifist controlling the forces and an anti-capitalist as chancellor of the exchequer, with the rest of the bunch not having an sensible thought between them.

I do believe our current political problems have been engineered ...and reflect what we now have...Corbyn is just a nothing ....along with Abbot the only difference between them is ...one does not say much and the other says much only to reveal she is indeed a total idiot....so you'r spot on Pete ....the evil of two lessors .....even if there was NO brexit .....the complete shower of shit sitting in both houses in Westminster... we would still have our work cut out to bring them into the realms of everyday peoples reality....Who could make a difference ? Jacob Mogg and Nigel Farage .....if only ! .......i really have to call a halt on stiffing this contact adhesive....its making me keep having sensible thoughts .
The ability to laugh at yourself while you learn is a great attribute.
30 July 2018, 00:10,
Since I am not a part of, nor do I vote in your system, I will not state an opinion, except to agree with most of the views here.

The situation is so obvious as to be comical, yet they are getting away with it.