Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realisation
4 October 2018, 10:53,
RE: Realisation
As i keep on saying Pete ....old age is a sly sneaky bastard ! always creeping up to ambush you at every opportunity ...especially when your not looking , always throwing something down in front of you ....just to piss you off.....and side menu stuff ...now before i fart "am i feeling lucky ?) projects out of my brain .....putting socks on and grunting like a pig......the other day we had an appointment at the health centre , we were next to check in ...as we stood there the guy in front let rip with a multi volley of farts ....not unlike a AK47 as we both take a step back to avoid the incoming ....my prepper head started to evaluate the incident and off my mind went......could i invent a fart silencer...hum....then i started to hatch a prototype in my head.....i would need a tube from a toilet roll , some foam for a filter, a methane censor and micro switch ,a fan of a old computor motherboard , two triple A batteries and a can of air freshener with a flexi tube about 18" long...anyway i am well into the project ....the silencer is now down to D flat ....i know i can do better !.....smells of the Meadow...comes in a bit late.....i am refitting the censor to the front end to compensate ..instead of the exhaust end ...the only thing to solve now is how to disguise the bulge and not walking like John Wayne ......i know what you'r thinking ...what a incredible guy i am ....always prepping , always making things better around the homestead and best of all sharing it ALL with us....yeah i know !

Messages In This Thread
Realisation - by Pete Grey - 3 October 2018, 23:15
RE: Realisation - by CharlesHarris - 3 October 2018, 23:33
RE: Realisation - by Straight Shooter - 4 October 2018, 10:53
RE: Realisation - by Mortblanc - 4 October 2018, 15:54
RE: Realisation - by Straight Shooter - 4 October 2018, 17:12
RE: Realisation - by Pete Grey - 4 October 2018, 21:47
RE: Realisation - by Mortblanc - 4 October 2018, 23:44
RE: Realisation - by MaryN - 5 October 2018, 08:06
RE: Realisation - by bigpaul - 5 October 2018, 12:44
RE: Realisation - by Pete Grey - 6 October 2018, 00:22
RE: Realisation - by Mortblanc - 6 October 2018, 16:19