Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
19 November 2018, 18:31,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
anyway my point is that its sure something to keep an eye on because in reality no one has a clue what the full effects of a GSM would do in todays world because it hasnt happened in such a long time, it could well bugger the whole issue up, who knows?
19 November 2018, 18:33,
(19 November 2018, 18:23)roddas Wrote: these are the UK average temps up to 2014, im really not seeing to much of a change at all that the global warming is meant to be causing, granted its only the UK chart but im sure we would be warming as well

The CO2 and warming correlation was broken a long time ago. What we are seeing now is extremes at both ends: hot summers and extreme winters - so they average out. In the next 5 years (Sun cycle 25), the Sun spots will stop completely and our summers will be non-existent.
19 November 2018, 18:36,
(19 November 2018, 18:33)tadx Wrote:
(19 November 2018, 18:23)roddas Wrote: these are the UK average temps up to 2014, im really not seeing to much of a change at all that the global warming is meant to be causing, granted its only the UK chart but im sure we would be warming as well

The CO2 and warming correlation was broken a long time ago. What we are seeing now is extremes at both ends: hot summers and extreme winters - so they average out. In the next 5 years (Sun cycle 25), the Sun spots will stop completely and our summers will be non-existent.

i wouldnt have minded seeing some of that hot summer, its been pretty rubbish up here this year
19 November 2018, 18:38,
(19 November 2018, 18:31)roddas Wrote: anyway my point is that its sure something to keep an eye on because in reality no one has a clue what the full effects of a GSM would do in todays world because it hasnt happened in such a long time, it could well bugger the whole issue up, who knows?

I totally agree buddy. This is the problem - nobody really knows. We only have history and small bits of info to go on.

One other note, we will be 1 million miles further from the sun by 2024 due to a Solar perturbation and due to the inverse square law we will see an even greater reduction in Solar radiation - I wish I could remember the name of the effect now...

Lots of small events appear to be stacking up to create a fairly significant situation. All we need to be aware of is once this gets out, getting food and preps will be fairly tough. Although I don't think we have anything to really worry about until the mid-2020's. So 2025 on wards.

If this winter and the 2019 winter sucks as much as I expect then, 2020's and 30's will be terrible.
19 November 2018, 18:38,
Sorry but your references are from a "scientists" that got their credentials from a clown college!

In the case of the SSRC it is a for profit corporation with one employee, John Casey, with no published work except internet blogs and apparently no advanced degree showing valid research in any field. The mission of his company is to make as much money doing speeches as fear and panic will allow.

https://www.yabberz.com/post/new/8465404...t=84654048

and this particular quote is a jewel and says absolutely nothing for or against any finding anywhere!

"The study's findings will help scientists create more accurate climate model simulations, to improve their understanding of the complex interplay between solar activity and climate on Earth, particularly in a warming world, the study's lead author, Dan Lubin, a research physicist with the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, said in a statement.

"We can therefore have a better idea of how changes in solar UV radiation affect climate change," he said."

Now anyone here can attest that I am not a believer in the climate change doctrine, and it is a religious doctrine as all religions are based on control of weather and fertility.

Climate change is simply the latest in the series of the Earth's religions and appeals to many due to its priesthood being made up of "scientists" and "rational politicians".

but this stuff that is being sited is the kind of thing that feeds the machine and makes every nonbeliever appear a nut.
19 November 2018, 18:46,
(19 November 2018, 18:38)Mortblanc Wrote: Sorry but your references are from a "scientists" that got their credentials from a clown college!

In the case of the SSRC it is a for profit corporation with one employee, John Casey, with no published work except internet blogs and apparently no advanced degree showing valid research in any field. The mission of his company is to make as much money doing speeches as fear and panic will allow.

and this particular quote is a jewel and says absolutely nothing for or against any finding anywhere!

"The study's findings will help scientists create more accurate climate model simulations, to improve their understanding of the complex interplay between solar activity and climate on Earth, particularly in a warming world, the study's lead author, Dan Lubin, a research physicist with the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, said in a statement.

"We can therefore have a better idea of how changes in solar UV radiation affect climate change," he said."

Now anyone here can attest that I am not a believer in the climate change doctrine, and it is a religious doctrine as all religions are based on control of weather and fertility.

Climate change is simply the latest in the series of the Earth's religions and appeals to many due to its priesthood being made up of "scientists" and "rational politicians".

but this stuff that is being sited is the kind of thing that feeds the machine and makes every nonbeliever appear a nut.

Nobody said he was a scientist - where did you get that from? He's an engineer and an adviser.

What about Professor Valentina Zharkova??
19 November 2018, 18:51,
(19 November 2018, 18:38)Mortblanc Wrote: Sorry but your references are from a "scientists" that got their credentials from a clown college!

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1705.04482.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/publication...cles_21-23
19 November 2018, 18:54,
The feeling I get from preppers is, they like the dream of prepping and being fringe, but when reality hits they sh!t themselves and can't handle it.
19 November 2018, 19:01,
FYI, NASA and the European Space Agency use this guys forecasting techniques - he's a great scientist. His predictions for the GSM are a bit less extreme than Zharkova's but none-the-less predict the same situation, just a bit later - early 2030's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoV97zCtJwk
19 November 2018, 19:14,
This is one of the areas that many of us can cover with the preps we do. Greenhouses, heating, all this can help us prep food. Although not with our expensive electricity and gas prices.

Certainly one to watch and make sure that you extend your preps to cover..
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin