Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
24 November 2018, 22:14,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
So what can we do ....as peppers to mitigate such conditions ? Poly tunnels , greenhouses and LED lights and heaters ?

The first thing to recognise and then except is that there IS a problem ! Just going off the crop losses around the globe last year (and this year) convinces me that there is indeed a trend not of global warming but global cooling ...records year by year is a good exercise ..recording data reveals a history of events ,future actions can be determined and planned for.... with some degree of informed success .

I often wonder why BIG money is being spent on underground seed banks ? Plus underground shelters for habitation by the rich ,the government's and professionals to man them .

Well ,I have four poly tunnels and a greenhouse and LED lights and some heaters along with some solar
Panels ,and loads of seeds , wood stove and like MB I have built my home and insulated the shit out of it .....in short I have done all I can do just about ,within my power and means .

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by Straight Shooter - 24 November 2018, 22:14