Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
25 November 2018, 20:53,
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055
(25 November 2018, 19:50)Mortblanc Wrote: In the world of prepping some people are only interested in one aspect, one situation, or one application, which they study and promote with a vigorous passion.

They need to be with the other believers of their faith to gain reinforcement of their beliefs and verification of their worth and they can not tolerate the presence or lack of interest from unbelievers.

Strange weather patterns, freak storms, cooling and/or warming of the planet have in the past been attributed to some supernatural power. I believe Noah was the first "doomsday prophet of climate change". Possibly preceded by Atra-hasis or one of the other Mesopotamian characters. At any rate almost every culture has a "flood myth" where man screws up, humanity is wiped out and only a select few true believers have permission to start over.

It appears that fears of the end of the world due to climate change is a theme as old as humanity.

But with the demise of traditional religion and the rise of secular humanism as the general belief, then the cause and control of the changes and patterns around us automatically fall under the control of the new "higher power" MAN. Since there is no longer a supernatural power to blame it must be US!

"We have met the enemy and he is us!"

SOS, just new doctrine, new priests, new followers, certain that their version and interpretation of the reports, records, and analysis has to be correct, disinterest is not allowed and unbelievers can not be tolerated.

In the American south, seeped with culture retained from the past, we would call a move of this kind "looking for a new church".

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here tbh as it's all fairly incoherent. Nobody has said it's man that is the problem, and all I have done is pass on information on a PREPPER forum in the THREATS & RISK section of impending extreme weather events - which are in their beginnings RIGHT NOW as we speak.

FYI, I seek no verification or acceptance from anyone - it's literally a matter of having nothing better to do than research and post this info on forums HOPING to save some people serious problems down the line. Nobody forces you to read what I write or even respond to it.

My analysis of you is that, you're constant claims of fear and worry in others is a projection. I honestly think you're the one who's fearful and worried - hence the constant denial of reality. It started with attempts at trying to undermine messengers of this information - "he's got no published scientific papers". Then it moved on to claiming that the weather extremes we are experiencing are the norm - even though Newspaper after Newspaper and NASA are reporting worldwide "records" of cold and snow. Also report after report of falling crop output inline with Solar output reduction.

Nobody has claimed that it is the end of the world - it's all just Solar cycles making their rounds. Our ancestors have been through hundreds of previous cycles and we're still here. Although my prediction is, this one is going to be a Son of a B!tch which will require some extreme preperation (I could be wrong though!).

Nobody should take anything anyone says on a forum at face value, and I don't expect anyone to listen to me, but I'm hoping there's enough switched on people who can learn about what's happening themselves and prep enough to prep for the future no matter how bad this may be. I try and tell as many people who will listen about this as I can.

Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center
https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2018/09/...r-minimum/

Sept. 27, 2018: The sun is entering one of the deepest Solar Minima of the Space Age. Sunspots have been absent for most of 2018, and the sun’s ultraviolet output has sharply dropped. New research shows that Earth’s upper atmosphere is responding.

NOTE: WE ARE NOT EVEN IN THE GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM YET!!!

“We see a cooling trend,” says Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”

Look at the attachment - we haven't even entered the proper minima yet and we're seeing records being broken on a daily basis. We'll have some good summers in the 2020's and then it all falls of a cliff. Again, the Mathmetician and Astrophysicist who put this graph together has a 97% success rate with her predictions.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand Solar Minimum - A Mini Ice Age 2020-2055 - by tadx - 25 November 2018, 20:53