Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What do you want to have this time next year
26 January 2012, 17:08,
What do you want to have this time next year
Okay, this should be a fun one.

This time next year, what preps do you want to have ready?

I want to have halved the weight of my BOB, but still have equally good equipment.

An inflaitable kayak and extendable oars (probably)

Be part way towards building my 90's SEALs vehicle.

Have learned LOADS of skills.

Managed to survive with 1/2 my BOB for a weekend in the woods.

Have 6 months of food (for a family of 5) stored and ready. Also, have 2 months of fuel stored.

And finally, have 6-10 cache locations, loaded with gear, food, fuel, or all of them.

Okay, what about you?
26 January 2012, 18:23,
RE: What do you want to have this time next year
learn more skills, go on some courses, see what useful items i can pick up at the Scythe fair and at the WG, hopefully actually meet a few more preppers, keep food stocks up to date.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2012, 18:36,
This time next year I want to be looking out across the desolation that was once mankind and sharpening my machette for another round of chav golf!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

26 January 2012, 18:41,
(26 January 2012, 18:36)Reality Jones Wrote: This time next year I want to be looking out across the desolation that was once mankind.

yeah, your not the only one, me too!! ( no more pesky neighbours!)Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2012, 19:26,
I suspect that if that happened you would soon be wishing for the good old days where all you worried about was what politicians were going to screw up next.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 January 2012, 19:57,
I do kind of expect something to happen over the coming year. But I hope, if anything, that it is like a practice run. Say....a couple of weeks without electricity.

(26 January 2012, 18:41)bigpaul Wrote:
(26 January 2012, 18:36)Reality Jones Wrote: This time next year I want to be looking out across the desolation that was once mankind.

yeah, your not the only one, me too!! ( no more pesky neighbours!)Tongue

That is a bit intense for me. Don't forget, I'm only new to all this. Give me a couple of years at least!!!
26 January 2012, 19:59,
(26 January 2012, 19:26)Skean Dhude Wrote: I suspect that if that happened you would soon be wishing for the good old days .

not me brother, less is more!!!
26 January 2012, 20:06,
I have to be honest and say that I can't wait for the chaos to descend upon the weak and unready.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

26 January 2012, 20:08,
(26 January 2012, 20:06)Reality Jones Wrote: I have to be honest and say that I can't wait for the chaos to descend upon the weak and unready.

are you sure we arent related?? we dont half think alike, ditto to the above.
26 January 2012, 20:30,
(26 January 2012, 20:06)Reality Jones Wrote: I have to be honest and say that I can't wait for the chaos to descend upon the weak and unready.

HEY NO!!! I'm not ready yet! Give me a few more months at least!!!!