Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenies Are Fighting the Soviet-Era Long War
23 June 2019, 12:34,
RE: Greenies Are Fighting the Soviet-Era Long War
It's interesting that what is never mentioned in climate debates is that 97% of scientists concur that the climate is changing, but what is always left out by the MSM is the fact that about half of those scientists also believe that human activity in contributing to that change is negligible, and that it's likely to do with long term natural climate cycles and sun activity.

What I also find a bit depressing is the way they try to turn it back to the common man - ie it's your carbon footprint, it's your lifestyle etc. From a purely financial perspective corporations involved in fossil fuels have absolutely no incentive to develop alternative energy, why would they when they are sitting on trillions of dollars/pounds of future revenue? And what can governments do about that anyway? Geopolitically of course, fossil fuels are the currency of power and hold and check that balance of power in terms of wealth, mechanised warefare, and punishment sanctions used short of a physical war.

It's a clever strategy to divide and rule and deflect from the real issue of why alternative energy is not being, or is painfully slow, to be developed. I know a student who after many years obtained his PHD in electrical engineering and secured a job at the renewables department at a large oil company. He told me when he first started he was very enthusiastic and literally had hundreds of alternative energy developers contacting him with patents. But when he actually tried to take these forward with senior managers he met with delays excuses and frustrations. After a while he realised his job was actually just to be there in place so that when questions were asked about what they were doing to develop renewable energy they could say they have a department in place with experts working on it to cover themselves.

I suspect the climate change machine is being driven in order to bring in more and more control of the general population to:

1) Keep people contained in smaller more technologically controlled urban areas (surveillance) - smart homes etc.
2) To remove the ability of people to live outside to system on land they own to farm and be off grid. I've heard that is some states in the USA there's little point in owning land as there is virtually nothing you can do with it. So they're not making private land ownership illegal, just pointless to own.
3) In reference to the above 2, when more land becomes available then governments and corporations will swaller it up cheap, thereby consolidating their wealth and power and ability to hold the general population to ransom as they control more and more of the food supply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greenies Are Fighting the Soviet-Era Long War - by LAC - 23 June 2019, 12:34