Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The car
5 July 2023, 22:19,
RE: The car
Yes MB the car is fuel injection, but I do it because of its age.
5 November 2023, 19:19,
All winter vehicle preps are now done.…
14 November 2023, 20:41,
(4 April 2022, 20:02)Pete Grey Wrote: ......it’s surprising what a small car can do, our small hatchback has taken, on different occasions, a dozen bags of compost, several pallets (for cutting up), sand cement and bricks, the only difficulty are long items which can go on top, you just plan your journey.

The car is 22 years old and still working hard, today from the garden centre, four bags of compost,
six bags of gravel and two 50 litre tubs.
.....not too bad......just avoid roads with speed bumps Smile .
29 March 2024, 19:07,
“The Car” is a small family saloon, quite low, and I’m absolutely pi55ed off by bloody 4x4’s with super bright headlights which are level with the top of our windscreen and always on mainbeam, don’t german vehicles have a dip switch ?.

I have been looking at LED roof mounting (magnetic fixing) light bars, that’ll teach them Smile .
30 March 2024, 08:59,
my car id a Vauxhall Agila only 1000cc 3 cylinders but it is very nippy , great for rural lanes and I have had 10 bags of compost in there, bags of chippings and it will carry 2 blue barrels at a time. I use it like a small van with the rear seats flat permanently.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.