Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electricity needs when the grids down.
29 February 2024, 13:56,
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down.
(29 February 2024, 13:30)earthman Wrote:
(29 February 2024, 10:13)bigpaul Wrote: its what I've always said about some people making life post collapse too complicated, no offence meant, but I really dont see the point of depending on something that has a finite use. and once it no longer works what then?
keep it simple has always been my motto and my philosophy.
A freezer and a washing machine post collapse? really?

I do get where you are coming from but history kind of proves that mankind hasn't reverted back to the previous 'age' shall we say,...if you take the finite use aspect to heart for example, why arent you living like cave man now?
Mankind becomes use to and wants to maintain the lifestyle that they are currently in,...I could be wrong here but I don't think that anyone from the Iron age would have gone back to the Bronze age for example.
I lived off grid on 2 acres of land in a wooden caravan for 12 years but I didnt own the land, owner died and her heir didnt want me on the land anymore so I had to come back to "civilisation" and start again.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by Joe - 6 February 2022, 20:32
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by LAC - 7 February 2022, 11:37
RE: Electricity needs when the grids down. - by bigpaul - 29 February 2024, 13:56