Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations!
31 January 2020, 19:18,
Exclamation  Congratulations!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY...
(AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED YOUR MUSKETS)!

Big Grin
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
31 January 2020, 20:01,
RE: Congratulations!
Hi there, Jonas. Long time no see you on the Forum.
Thanks! We Leavers will be celebrating tonight. It's been a long and hard fight, but we got there!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
31 January 2020, 20:09,
Round one over, round two will be interesting, could be dirty.
1 February 2020, 01:43,
I watched the UKIP exit speech the other night where they turned off the mike for "hate".

I actually did not hear any "hate", just truth and freely expressed rational opinions.

They DEMANDED that the UK representatives to the EU conceal their flags in subservience to the EU.

That alone is good enough reason to leave that Draconian dictatorship.

The only time I have ever seen hate like I saw in the EU leader's eyes is when Nancy Pelosi, our speaker of the House, talks about Trumph.

BTW, the attempted coup of the U.S. President was also struck down today.
1 February 2020, 10:32,
Yes it’s been a hard slog but we are OUT ! And there will be more countries leaving following our lead with equal hostility Levelled at them....but out is out .....beginning of the end of the EU who will be next ? .

We will be just fine, not all plane sailing but we now have our country BACK .

Hello there Jonas ! Great to see you back on the forum pal !
1 February 2020, 13:52,
Its been nearly 4 years coming and a lot of the time I thought it would never happened, but it finally got done.
rule Britannia!!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2020, 18:45,
When the EU final collapses, give it a couple of years and maybe we could start a NONE POLITICAL organisation for tariff free trade ?......We could always call it the COMMON MARKET ?.
1 February 2020, 18:45,
An English man I be, in England, did get merry on 31st January 2020, on English Mead, made by me, to celebrate the independence of our UK!
1 February 2020, 19:11,
(1 February 2020, 18:45)Pete Grey Wrote: When the EU final collapses, give it a couple of years and maybe we could start a NONE POLITICAL organisation for tariff free trade ?......We could always call it the COMMON MARKET ?.

I hope no one thinks i’m serious Smile .
1 February 2020, 20:45,
No Pete it would never catch on.....someone called Ted already tried that ....but it morphed into something completely different .....liars always get caught out .