Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid 19 right now ! And post covid 19
8 June 2020, 21:39,
RE: Covid 19 right now ! And post covid 19
I would not disagree with anything you say MB , the response to corona virus appears to be way over the top when you consider the numbers set against other ( standard annual deaths ...flu , pneumonia etc ) who knows where the numbers will actually end up .....thing is ,it’s got most scarred shitless , small businesses will never recover along with normal everyday people about to lose their jobs , then their homes ....in fact everything they have .

The majority do not seem to understand what is taking place right in front of them or they look at the right now which is enough for them to focus on....fair enough ! Why dwell on contemplate on the shit yet to come ( even when it’s taking place in front of you right now ! ) I see no point in adding to RS and Harryhotspurs posts they reflect my views exactly with one exception 2021 will be the grand finally , where we all get shit on from a very great height .....bail in central ! , from a prepping perspective stock up more food ...right now......food shortages are here and about to get far worse plus the prices will go up big time before years end.....act now! You will see for yourselves by October / November if not before......as for a second spike of covid 19 ( it has to happen ) for Full control to take place ......it’s been baked into the plan ! From the very conception ......time will tell ! ......btw grow your own food ..........how many more times ? .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid 19 right now ! And post covid 19 - by Straight Shooter - 8 June 2020, 21:39