Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyber terror in operation
16 May 2021, 09:52,
RE: Cyber terror in operation
putting everything on computers is a terrorist dream.
as kids our parents taught us "dont put all your eggs in one basket" something TPTB ought to learn.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 May 2021, 17:17,
BP it’s the TPTB that want the data and the people who collect it (as well as TPTB ) it’s more advantageous and dead simple to track our every more , transaction , and how much we spend and on what ! .....that’s where we are and have been for years mate .
21 May 2021, 20:09,
If you shop on the internet you’ve no chance, everything you do is tracked. With many shops it’s cards only but fortunately there are some shops we use that prefer cash, they’re mostly asian owned, always well stocked and nothing seems to much trouble. Some purchases have raised eyebrows but have never been questioned Smile .
22 May 2021, 08:50,
I dont think its your shopping they want to track, but what else you get up to online, which websites you go on who you are communicating with, that sort of thing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 May 2021, 09:12,
It’s everything BP .....everything can be cross referenced , all information , can and will be used against anyone with very little effort ......we are living in that world right now ! And it’s here to stay ! .....there is no escape from it even if we live like hermits .....but we get some freedoms albeit in our heads .
22 May 2021, 09:32,
I cant see that my little bit of shopping-compared to what everyone else is buying- has much interest for snoopers.
maybe what I buy on ebay is though!!
22 May 2021, 09:51,
It’s data BP ......what little bit you do on eBay that you think is insignificant , data is key ....a lot of data enables analysis ......( your little bit ) is very important ! Just as important as anyone else’s ......it represents a profile of YOU ......buying what you buy......it’s easy to determine WHY you want that item ! And easier to profile you as a person be it arrows , MRE packs , on a new television .....your habits are easy to determine and the Reason why you buy such items ........it’s child’s play when you think about it .....so easy .
22 May 2021, 10:07,
true, but isnt that just logging buying trends, like supermarket loyalty cards do.
they dont seem to have enough time to watch all the terrorists in this country so how do they watch 66 million peoples buying habits never mind individual ones.
thats probably a bit niave, I'm not that computer literate.
22 May 2021, 10:28,
Algorithms take care of most of the data BP .....crunching down the data and finding the information they want or have a particular interest in ....anything found of interest is flagged up isolated and watched ...zeroed in on ! They may well disregard little old BP .......but change the programme and you could be in the frame of interest if they so choose ......this can only work with data .......data is key . And for the record I am no wizzo on computers , the only reason I know the power of what is achievable is a programme I had written for my me twenty odd years ago, and the programmers words ( data is key ) you will get everything you ask of the system.....and it did just that incredible information in a milli second and dumped to the printer with credible concise information , best money I ever spent .
22 May 2021, 11:33,
I have never liked modern life especially the 21st century, I wish I had a time machine!!