Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Particulates
25 May 2021, 17:11,
Particulates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particulates

We've had high levels of PM2.5 over the past two days, especially over the United States of America - may God bless and save our American cousins.

If you look at the symptoms these cause and compare it to a certain popularly promoted disease then you may find some of the symptoms interest.

I am not speculating nor suggesting, I am just giving you another source of information so you can use your own judgement.

A jigsaw puzzle can never be solved if half the pieces are binned before the build commences.
25 May 2021, 18:40,
RE: Particulates
Knowing my luck they will stop spraying..........and then we get hit with a EMP ....then Yellowstone go’s up .....and all my hard work on the ground along with the poly tunnels will be bolloxed and all my hives are done ....BUT ....I feel like a song coming on uuummm three wheels on my wagon but I’m still rolling along those Cherokee's are after me .....things look bad ......they look mad .....but I’m singing this happy song......altogether now ! .
25 May 2021, 19:13,
Yes SS I have also been deflecting the resources of my brain from the concern over particulates, super volcanoes, chem-trails and CME, all being natural occurrences I can not control and should not be wasting my time with, by using antiquated 20th century technology and listening repeatedly to the Hollies sing Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress.

Once that brain worm gets in there other concerns evaporate.

I must do the annual pressure wash of the house today so that if the CME gets us all tomorrow, or we choke on particulates tonight in our sleep, at least the house will look good.

BTW if you guys over there see a bloke walking along with an automotive floor jack snatch the thing off him, it's mine and he nicked it out of the shed.

He left the rotovator that was beside it, that probably looked like work.
25 May 2021, 19:51,
(25 May 2021, 18:40)Straight Shooter Wrote: Knowing my luck they will stop spraying..........and then we get hit with a EMP ....then Yellowstone go’s up .....and all my hard work on the ground along with the poly tunnels will be bolloxed and all my hives are done ....BUT ....I feel like a song coming on uuummm three wheels on my wagon but I’m still rolling along those Cherokee's are after me .....things look bad ......they look mad .....but I’m singing this happy song......altogether now ! .

Hello Straight Shooter. You referenced 'Yellowstone' and by using my SheerLuck Home's levels of deductions I may be able to deduce that you may or may not be somewhere in the USA. How's that for insight, friend? Wink
It sounds like you have the making of a good song there. Once my 2 year old stoled my best pick up truck and ran over my goldfish on the same day my wife left me ... I'm kidding and a wahman and don't have fish but dang what a good blues song that'd make lol.
Right my jests are over. Oaky, so you say Yellowstone? So you are either in S E Montana, N W Wyoming or W Idaho, right? My sincere apology I am only English and am going by memory of USA geography.
Can you perhaps get to east North Dakota, east South Dakota or east Nebraska? If not can you at least get away from the driest, sandiest looking parts?

I have been looking at a lot of data from the west USA for a couple of years and it is starting to look grim. Yellowstone has always been a lively fellow and all you guys know what he can do there - you got this. Always mind your signs, friend, and if in doubt a week holiday away is better that sitting near an eruption.
On an unrelated note - do you have family or pals anywhere near the west coast? Say anywhere between California, west Arizona, or Baja?
At this point we can pretty much forget the San Andreas fault, despite the devastation it caused, which many have heard of, right?
Have you guys heard of the Walker-Lane fault line? If it goes it will make the San Andreas disaster look like a backyard remodelling. This fault line has the power to completely change the west coast of the United States of America.
In that region is also the Long Valley Caldera, do you guys know of it? The media are whacky these days, I don't know what info is getting out or what good folks are researching, and what is getting censored or called fake news - I do not have a television, friend.
All I know 100% is that the Long Valley Caldera is holding back 22 cubic miles of magma and it is currently rising to surface. If Long Valley goes it will make Yellowstone, no offence to all you good folks, look like a fire cracker.
How many folks live on the west coast? 25 - 27 Million? I cannot remember the stats off my head. I'm sure you now know what to do.
- May God Bless and protect the people of the USA.
25 May 2021, 20:25,
No Ajax I am not based in the USA ..........I blame MB for his clandestine influences on me ! And of course his side kick Charles ! .....you watch em pal! They will have you riding spin dryers around the backroads in no time .....I am having therapy three nights a week .....I am no longer dunkin donuts or eating fries ....but have failed miserably on my coffee intake......my americanisms and phrasing’s stem from this pairs influence and I persist in the attempt to make them love me even more ! ( they are good eggs is the truth ) . No I live at the centre of the known universe .....Gods country .....the South Wales Valleys .....where men are men ......and sheep are scared shitless .

Welsh boy Bach .....through and through !
25 May 2021, 20:34,
(25 May 2021, 20:25)Straight Shooter Wrote: No Ajax I am not based in the USA ..........I blame MB for his clandestine influences on me ! And of course his side kick Charles ! .....you watch em pal! They will have you riding spin dryers around the backroads in no time .....I am having therapy three nights a week .....I am no longer dunkin donuts or eating fries ....but have failed miserably on my coffee intake......my americanisms and phrasing’s stem from this pairs influence and I persist in the attempt to make them love me even more ! ( they are good eggs is the truth ) . No I live at the centre of the known universe .....Gods country .....the South Wales Valleys .....where men are men ......and sheep are scared shitless .

Fair doos then fella. Do your American pals live in any of the parts i mentioned though, mate? I'm not joking when I said about 20 odd millions of 'em, like.
25 May 2021, 20:51,
They must answer that to be fair Ajax , I may joke about ( a lot ) and if you stay here long enough you will witness it for yourself .....but for all the joking about ( my safety net ) prepping I take most seriously but anyone could find it hard to believe ........and I like it that way .....humour is like armour .
25 May 2021, 21:12,
(25 May 2021, 20:51)Straight Shooter Wrote: They must answer that to be fair Ajax , I may joke about ( a lot ) and if you stay here long enough you will witness it for yourself .....but for all the joking about ( my safety net ) prepping I take most seriously but anyone could find it hard to believe ........and I like it that way .....humour is like armour .

It is indeed, friend. I am very new here - joined today - I have a sarcy humour and it does not travel when written, if you get what I mean?
I did a thought process on the garden thread and said 'nothing bad would ever happen' ... i live in UK, like you pal, and was told not to go out, except for an hour a day. I live in the bumbum end of nowhere - can you guess how long I stayed in per day on lockdown?
Yup, humour is a thing best served LIVE and BITING Wink

Best wishes, mate.
27 May 2021, 01:01,
(25 May 2021, 20:25)Straight Shooter Wrote: No Ajax I am not based in the USA ..........I blame MB for his clandestine influences on me ! And of course his side kick Charles ! .....you watch em pal! They will have you riding spin dryers around the backroads in no time .....I am having therapy three nights a week .....I am no longer dunkin donuts or eating fries ....but have failed miserably on my coffee intake......my americanisms and phrasing’s stem from this pairs influence and I persist in the attempt to make them love me even more ! ( they are good eggs is the truth ) . No I live at the centre of the known universe .....Gods country .....the South Wales Valleys .....where men are men ......and sheep are scared shitless .

Yes Ajax, I should suppose that CH and myself are the guilty parties in question. Actually I am having a similar problem to SS in that I have developed a tea habit that I have trouble with due to the frail intensity of American tea bags. Our tea is so weak one must use two bags to know you are drinking anything!

Due to my habit of watching UK travel videos excessively during the lockdown I have also developed a quite alarming habit of driving on the wrong side of the road. It does not bother me too much but it scares the neighbors $h!tle$$.

The thing is that CH and I are not your average urban dwelling US preppers. We are out in the deep rural areas already living in what would be a BOL for most folk. I am in the rolling hills in the north Bluegrass region, north of a place called Lexington, KY. If you dropped me anywhere between Carlisle and Inverness I would think I was on my way to the grocery down the road.

CH is farther to my east in an area called West Virginia. That area is like the Black Mountains on steroids. Similar flora and fauna but the hills are jutting up about 1800 meters. They call it ridge and valley geography. Everything is straight up and down. When I was hiking on the AT years ago the urban adventurers referred to it as "the green hell".

You will find that CH and I might disagree with some premises or statistics or scope of world events but we will not be telling you to do things our way. That will be up to your own discretions.

You can be wrong if you wish to.
27 May 2021, 04:09,
Very well stated MB! Splendid assessment. I confess to being influenced by retired military and government types who have retired out here to escape the Beltway merry-go-round. I have been mellow in with maturity, but still enjoy a healthy skepticism of career government bureaucrats of the current "woke" stripe, whom I view as Bolshevik Light.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA