Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up UK only
1 June 2021, 16:31,
Heads up UK only
The government is selling Your NHS data ! You have until the 23 rd June to opt out .....you have to go on The NHS web site to do this online ...............Why is this not being reported on the main media ? .....get cracking ! .
1 June 2021, 16:42,
RE: Heads up UK only
just been on the NHS website, cant see any way of doing this.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 June 2021, 17:01,
I think its on an "app" and I dont do apps.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 June 2021, 17:43,
I saw this reported in several newspapers. You have to complete a form and presumably send it to your GP. Here's a link.....
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/sci...ne-23-2021
You can access the appropriate form within this article.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
1 June 2021, 17:58,
Many thanks Mary ! ..........been told this action is reported on NHS web site .....not much notice ? I wonder why ? .
5 May 2023, 11:56,
finally managed to get a half decent Union Flag and its now flying proudly from the scaffolding at the front of the house in preparation for the big day tomorrow, GOD SAVE THE KING!!!
5 May 2023, 16:37,
The gov will not make public the cost of this coronation ? Unofficial figures are estimated between 50 million to 100 million pounds ! With the way things are right now what a total waste of public funds ! We stump up the cost of keeping the royals anyway ! Charlie boy can well afford to pay for his own gig ! But it appears putting a bit more pressure on public funds is okay by him …..you can’t make this stuff up ! And while I’m here the Queen consort is to be called Queen , she will never ever be a queen in this house ! And before anyone tells me that they (the royals ) generate loads of money for the country via tourism …….they would come anyway, that old chestnut floated off years ago ! .

In a time of increased cost of living and most people are cutting back to make ends meet I have a great idea , let’s cut completely the royals , I mean all of them and their staff , the cars all of it ……let’s have a virtual royal channel ….we could interact and even talk to a virtual Charlie …..we could tell each other dirty jokes and general important stuff like that …..we could even talk to Charlie’s plants in the greenhouse ……..I know what you’r thinking SS you are a total genius ….how does he do it ? .
5 May 2023, 16:39,
I thought my post would get a rise out of someone, should have known it would be a Welshman!! HA! HA! HA!
5 May 2023, 16:44,
the cost of the Royal Family excluding the Coronation is 20p per month for everyone living in the UK, I think that is a good return for all the Tourism and business they bring to this country.
and yes I AM a patriotic Royalist, much better than having President Blair, because if we ever went to an elected head of state thats who we would get, make no mistake, no bloody way!!!
6 May 2023, 12:15,
That’s okay paul no need to apologise pal ………lol