Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello England
1 August 2021, 03:39,
Hello England
Is anyone still out there?

CH and I are getting worried about you, no one has posted a word for over a week. There is a crap load of stuff happening too!

Did they round you all up and put you into re-education camps? Were you all arrested for hording, in advance?

Or are you all out roaming about the countryside blissful in your newfound freedom and eating all of the ice-creams and pastries before the masses gobble them all down?
1 August 2021, 07:37,
RE: Hello England
Hello there, MB and CH. We're all still here - I think. Personally avoiding contact with too many people and staying busy on the plantation! Yes, there is a lot going on, most of which we can do little about, so best just to put it to back of mind until action is required. It's raining here and lovely. O.K.?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
1 August 2021, 08:23,
I'm still here, no problems in my rural neck of the woods.
being a bit of a recluse I tend to avoid people most of the time not just during bad times.
weather is a bit wet at the moment but thats good for my plant growing, saves me having to water and it keeps the water butts full up.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 August 2021, 10:10,
Hi, Busy on other projects atm. Watching the Western world go insane and fall apart. Wishing we had 2A over here for the inevitable comclusion.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 August 2021, 18:31,
Away boondocking, not always internet.
1 August 2021, 20:40,
Is it my imagination or does the entire world appear to be having a massive tantrum??
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
2 August 2021, 09:32,
well the continentals seem to be continually protesting about anything and everything, SA is a right mess, so you could be right Mary.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.