Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stress test
12 September 2021, 00:31,
stress test
I subjected myself to Health stress test a few days ago , I was a little concerned that my health and fitness was ebbing away so i set a challenge of walking up a new mountain(well new to me anyway) took my daughter and Border Terrier along for moral support , The mountain chosen was Cader Idris , we set off at midday on the easiest of routes(the Pony Path) for a fairly tough six hour walk according to Naismith's rule , very pleased that we got up and down in the allotted 6 hours(just) with a couple of breaks on the ascent and a couple on the descent (Naismith's rule doesn't allow for stops) and we brewed up at the top which is a tradition of mine which on this occasion was nicer than usual as we had a stone Bothy to shelter in , very pleased with myself as i didn't keel over and die on the mountain and the aches and pains afterwards only lasted 3 days , I have for about the last 6 years had a bit of a dodgy ticker(AF) been managing it without meds so far with diet and excercise , i think i've got a taste for it again so more mountain's are being considered(like to re climb my favourite to show daughter..Rhinog Fach)
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
12 September 2021, 05:21,
RE: stress test
pic's up Cader Idris

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

12 September 2021, 08:05,
stress? what is stress?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2021, 14:22,
Stress as in trying to break me
12 September 2021, 15:14,
the only thing that stresses me is the actions of other people, thats why I try to avoid humans as much as I can.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.