Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel shortage ?
24 September 2021, 10:58,
Fuel shortage ?
On the (news) last night ....a warning of fuel shortages ! ......this morning all the fuel stations are full some have lane restrictions .....some filling cans as well as tanks ( that will not be allowed shortly ) panic is how I would describe things around here at the moment.

So we will be off shopping later ......that should be interesting ......ordered extra LPG a week ago .....arriving this afternoon....I hope ! .

So what’s it looking like where you are ?
24 September 2021, 11:36,
RE: Fuel shortage ?
local filling station-small rural one- is rationing petrol, £50 maximum , makes my 2 weekly half tank or less top up look like nothing-£18.86 5 minutes ago.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 September 2021, 15:06,
The LPG turned up ! And I was told of gas bottle shortages ( been going on for a while ) and it’s getting worse the guy said.......local Tesco’s have run out of diesel ! ......there are queues EVERYWHERE for fuel , looks like stations will runout at this rate ......around here anyway .

Seems steady in the super markets right now for food shoppers .....food shelve stretching is on the increase I notice today .....or front loading as it’s know.........it will be food panic buying next ! .
24 September 2021, 15:17,
We have similar problems up here, apparently there’s not enough lorry drivers to deliver fuel. I suspect they have been abducted by aliens as we didn’t have any fuel shortages last month and no big issue with lorry drivers.
On the other hand I suspect a more accurate account is a slight issue with DVLA, poor wages etc but the sinister people have jumped on this and amplified it so they can blame Brexit. We have the Lefty media turning it into Armageddon and this is what’s causing the real issue.
I noticed this a few weeks back when the supermarkets were pretending to have shortages. Don’t fall for it. It’s manipulation in order to get back into the EU.
24 September 2021, 21:16,
BP you said you thought storing fuel was probably a waste of time, money and storage space if you weren’t going anywhere (post Old Fuel 20th Sept).

I see your point, if TSHTF and you live in an rural area and have good preps there is no need to move out.

However there are other events we need to prep for, and I must admit I didn’t see this one coming.

We’ve had tanker driver strikes and protesters picketing fuel depots, causing genuine shortages in the past but never one just caused by media stupidity, panicking the sheeple.

It’s a good job we keep fuel tanks as full as possible, and top up when it gets near to half, but keeping a couple of jerrycans for the genny and the chainsaw makes sense.
25 September 2021, 07:58,
Yeah Pete, I was referring mostly to my own situation, I see no need to store fuel as I have already bugged out from a city and have been living in a rural farming area for many years, I will not be leaving here WTSHTF, I also top up my car tank when it gets down to half-if not before.
the tanker driver strike was 2000, we were living in Somerset then, the tanker strike was only for one week, it was announced well in advance but still some people were taken by surprise! why is it? are the masses really that stupid?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 September 2021, 10:32,
Well let’s face it chaps , what’s the good of having generators if you have no fuel to run them....even for a short time maybe after tshtf alright after fuel has ran out .....you can produce ( wood gas ) which is not that hard to do and some adjustments to the carb ....away you go again .
25 September 2021, 10:37,
Well, the inevitable has happened here. Shortages of fuel and petrol stations closing left right and centre. Now if the media had just kept its collective mouth shut....! Our cars are topped up to the limit and petrol jerries are also full, so hopefully we can hunker down and wait it out. I say, "hopefully". Just wondering what new stupidity the media is going to come up with in the aim of selling papers.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
25 September 2021, 11:43,
the govt are talking about bringing in 5,000 foreign drivers.
how is it that before Brexit we had 20,000 foreign drivers yet we now have(according to the media) a shortage of 100,000, the numbers dont add up.
25 September 2021, 12:35,
The thing is BP when you realise that the MM are the purveyors and facilitators of a preconceived narrative and plan .....you see more .....these people expose themselves even more to what they are up to and the agenda they are following the amazing bit to me is how wide spread this is and I mean global scale ! .....this is worrying to me what bothers me most of all is the inability of people to understand what’s going on here ....lack of comprehension or plain just don’t care ! Let it run over their heads attitude .....until they start to suffer the affects of the plan/agenda .....even then they will adjust to the problem .....but never work out the cause of that problem......there’s a train coming and it’s hauling big trams of shit ....it’s going to hit everyone.