Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we just switch Fear models
2 March 2022, 09:22,
Did we just switch Fear models
So yesterday Covid was taking over the world, new variants emerging just as things appeared to get better, it appeared like an never ending onslaught but the protesters held the line and didn’t back down.
Jump forward a few days and it’s almost as if someone has gave up on that idea and switched back to scaring us with impending Armageddon.
Anyone else getting a tad suspicious or am I just being paranoid.
At least covid will be gone for next week.
2 March 2022, 10:50,
RE: Did we just switch Fear models
Paranoid ? No Joe ....far from it ! What we are seeing is what’s there no question about it ! Yet a lot of sheeple a happy to ignore it and palm it off as conspiracy theory ......until it becomes reality ....it’s much easier to deny the existence of anything (strange or not the normal ) in their eyes ....and support of anything that’s weird or not of the normal is seen as a threat to them ( and TPTB most of all ) that’s one of the reasons for the planed invasion of Ukraine , along with Russia threatening nukes ....to concentrate minds , and China waiting to get into Taiwan and while all this go’s on the global monetary system is coming down and will collapse .......meanwhile food deliveries are all over the place and in disarray along with the shop shelves empty as a result .....farmers unable to plant crops due to fertiliser shortages ....and seeds Even if we have good weather and crop how do you get it to market or even store it ? ....how you going to buy it ? And with what ? .

It’s not so much people are as thick as a bag of mallets ....more lazy than anything else .......so long as they can get take always , fish n chips and a guts full of beer .....play their xboxes and watch football matches ......their lives are complete and full of distractions with no room for anything else .....it should be no wonder they have no concept of anything other than the confines of their present space ! Paradise indeed ! ......when they eventually wake up ! To no electricity , no internet , no beer, no food, and no fuel , they will not care of the how and who ...all they will care about is who has got what and where to get it , so they can come get it and light you up in the process ....or try too ......
I am so glad to have cheered you all up this morning ! 9
2 March 2022, 12:33,
no, they wont wake up, not in time anyway.
thats why we are preppers and they are sheeple , we cant tell them anything cos "nothing bad will happen" even if its in from of their eyes like Russia vs Ukraine.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 March 2022, 20:58,
Does anyone else find it highly unusual that power and communications still appear to be in place? Is this the only invasion in history that didn’t start by targeting communications and power networks at the start.
If I’m not mistaking power and comms comes straight after radar, ground to air munitions and airfields.
2 March 2022, 22:37,
(2 March 2022, 20:58)Joe Wrote: Does anyone else find it highly unusual that power and communications still appear to be in place? Is this the only invasion in history that didn’t start by targeting communications and power networks at the start.
If I’m not mistaking power and comms comes straight after radar, ground to air munitions and airfields.

Haven't you heard Jo? Papa Musk has provided free satellite Internet services for Ukraine so they can stream and upload content at will.
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
3 March 2022, 00:31,
I’m aware of that LAC but they are still using mobile phones as opposed to sat comms. It’s not rocket science for the Russians to take out mobile phone networks and internet services so it does surprise me that these services are still active.
3 March 2022, 09:54,
it is very strange, I would have thought that was the first things to be targeted, in WW2 the German aircraft went after the radar stations.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 March 2022, 16:09,
https://www.reuters.com/technology/musk-...022-02-27/
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
3 March 2022, 18:02,
But you still see them on their mobile phones and they still appear to have electricity. Either the Russians have not read the Dummies Guide to Invasions or there’s something unusual going on.
3 March 2022, 19:19,
I would say the latter Joe ...or all going to a predetermined plan which is the way I’m reading it ....nothing has been left to chance here Joe .