Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back to normal?
7 March 2022, 13:55,
back to normal?
not on your life!
life will never be "normal" again, not as you knew it .
after the Pandemic with all its restrictions and its lockdowns and removal of free choice, now we have the war in Ukraine with added talk about nuclear war.
Normal? I dont think so. but dont tell the masses they havent a clue.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2022, 14:03,
RE: back to normal?
Been saying this for ages BP ! and as I keep banging on about ......you have seen nothing yet .....nothing ! ...even without a nuclear war ! You have seen nothing ....not a thing yet my friend .
7 March 2022, 14:06,
you dont have to try and convince me SS my friend, isnt this just what John and I used to go on about but nobody would listen?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2022, 15:32,
Well they are starting to listen now alright ! If they have a two working brain cells ...if not they will be swept away.
7 March 2022, 15:40,
I reckon a lot of ordinary people dont have two brain cells to rub together, if they had they would have started planning a long time ago but most people dont have a clue. how many times have we heard them say "nothing bad will happen" wife's cousin is the same, town councillor and several times mayor, ex school teacher, tried to talk to him on several occasions about prepping, his reply? "it will never happen so lets not talk about it", so we dont, and he's a so called educated person? and he's not the only one. wife's immediate family are all the same, absolute sheeple, than goodness they live far away.
7 March 2022, 17:53,
We have been having this same conversation for ten years BP ......with the same results all we do is run around the same bush ...you have to ask yourself , is it really worth the action ? ....why bother ? Even if our intentions are good ....it should be obvious by now .....we are wasting our time pal.
8 March 2022, 00:54,
It’s the new normal, You Will Own Nothing and be Happy

Totally agree, we are being played. But by who.
8 March 2022, 09:05,
I agree with all statements here. In October 2019 I had a very strong feeling that the world was going to change soon and that life as I had known it would change forever too. I am surrounded by the walking oblivious. They think that if they do as they are told things will go back to normal - it is not going to happen. I went to a small town near me recently for some more gas cannisters and all I saw was face masks - gah! These people have not died in the last 2 years but are STILL wearing the things. You would think that they would have had the light bulb moment of clarity but nope, not so far. I don't feel too hopeful.
8 March 2022, 09:16,
dont knock face masks, its called "personal choice", just because its not a legal requirement to wear them any more dosent mean Covid has gone away.