Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nuclear war
24 July 2022, 15:04,
nuclear war
what does everyone think are the chances of nuclear WW3 given the Russian threats to the West especially NATO countries??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2022, 16:44,
RE: nuclear war
Maybe a tactical nuclear strike ....but very very dangerous none the less .....nobody wins regardless of who kicks off first ( and that could mean the west ) the ultimate end result would be as it always was ,mutual destruction is assured we all lose , except the elites ,safe in their luxury bunkers ....waiting to reappear and start their shit all over again .....more likely we will be attacked by extra terrestrials as quoted by Von Braun .
24 July 2022, 16:58,
Well, Putin threatened the UK because of our support for Ukraine, so we know we are on the list.
it may all be bluff or BS as our US cousins say, but what if it isnt?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2022, 17:06,
That’s easy to answer BP , will will be vaporised ! Simple as that , I will however use the tip given by MB ...don't look at the flash ......sound advice !
24 July 2022, 17:22,
depends where the targets are located I suppose, will the Ruskies waste a missile where there are just green fields I wonder?
wouldnt take too many bombs to bracket the whole of the UK, Great Britain isnt that big.
if we cant survive it no point worrying about it. thats my opinion.
25 July 2022, 00:48,
You have not googled "nuclear bomb" yet have you Paul?

You are not dealing with a single conventional artillery shell, you are talking about multiple nuclear weapons that destroy a 5-10 miles target area at ground zero, flatten and burn everything for the surrounding 50 miles, and radiate everything for miles around. The radiation waste then spreads for hundreds of miles in the air currents, usually west to east.

The Russian weapons are not very accurate so don't count on being safe if outside a city. They might miss. It also means that they plan to send multiple warhead devices and take out whole regions rather than just one small village.

A series of 10 nukes along your west coast, plus one on each major city, would turn your entire island into a nuclear exclusion zone for about 25,000 years.

The Chernobyl exclusion zone is as large as Kent, and it was not a bomb, just a set place industrial disaster.
25 July 2022, 00:52,
BTW, no need to worry about the "elites" in their luxury bunkers coming out to rule the world after them mess is over.

There will be nothing left to rule and no one to govern.

Except perhaps in Finland.
25 July 2022, 07:49,
in a nuclear war no one wins we all lose and so does Planet Earth.
20 August 2022, 22:07,
Many years ago I was briefly able to view a targeting map that was revealed during the SALT discussions. It was declassified so safe to chat about here. I live in rural Surrey and there were several Kiloton weapons and two megaton detonations within 15 miles of my house.

If that god awful Protect & Survive video plays on the TV then pour yourself a shot of your favourite drink, kiss or call your loved one and then walk outside and watch the pretty clouds.
Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
26 August 2022, 10:35,
there is no where to hide from Nuclear weapons in the UK except maybe the Highlands of Scotland.
everywhere else is too close to a target location whether a big city or a military installation, even if there is a small pocket between targets which might be survivable it is not liveable in the long term.