Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HMS Prince o Wales
29 August 2022, 00:31,
HMS Prince o Wales
Bent prop shaft they say?

That ship will move on one prop. So why is it anchored well off the coast and not returning to port for repairs?

How long does it take to say "that's broke, can't fix it, better get another one"?

Is this one still under warranty? It is hardly two years old and very low mileage.
29 August 2022, 10:28,
RE: HMS Prince o Wales
Isle of Wight isnt very far, they can get a tug alongside to tow it back to port, probably what their waiting for.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 September 2022, 03:33,
It has been an adventure watching the media speculate and make up stories about this incident.

I have read of bent prop shaft, failure to grease the bearings, prop falling overboard and damage due to running aground against the prop.

They do not deal well with limited information and people that simply tell them nothing due to security concerns.

If you don't know just make something up!

That works doubly well if you don't know crap about what you are talking about in the first place and you are seriously convinced everyone in the world is more stupid than you are.
1 September 2022, 09:04,
whatever, it will get fixed and some officer will probably get demoted because of it.
not my problem.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 September 2022, 15:13,
It seems as though the Rocket did not work over the pond either.
6 September 2022, 16:36,
seems they had a fuel leak.
7 September 2022, 22:44,
Yea, we spilled hydrogen all over the place!

It will take weeks to mop it all up.

Now they must recharge all the batteries and get set for a new launch window.

How long is it going to take to fix your boat? We have a bunch of F35 fighters taking up space in our car park and we need a boat to put them on.
8 September 2022, 07:42,
Well let’s cut to the chase , we have a brand new carrier that does not work ! Very embarrassing for all concerned makes the navy look like a bunch of muppets ! What ever the problem really is ? ........maybe a change of use would be in order ......all those desperate people paddling over from France seeking hospitality of the British isles could be housed on this carrier that’s going nowhere Or it could be used for tug training ! In any event ! This is not something that I worry about at all ...however the cost of living does .
8 September 2022, 13:22,
see my post on PM thread.
8 September 2022, 21:53,
Well I did have a look BP .....and the sticking plaster has not filled me with confidence or even made me feel good ! And begs the question nobody seems to be asking WHY net zero ? Why Putin ? ....all are distractions that hide the real objectives and agenda’s about to unfold .