Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I See Bubbles?
28 September 2022, 23:08,
Do I See Bubbles?
Is there a reason that no one has mentioned the sabotage of the pipeline carrying the only source of heat this winter from Norway to GB?

The last I read, earlier today, this leak has now been declared impossible to repair!
29 September 2022, 08:04,
RE: Do I See Bubbles?
It’s all a part of the play MB , mysterious fires spontaneously erupting at food processing plants all around the world , food processing plants closing down , crop failures , food banks running out of food .......all these things are not coincidental.......get with the program MB .
29 September 2022, 09:14,
I think its been sabotaged by the Russians as part of their war plan.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 September 2022, 11:15,
Those Ivan’s will be hiding in my poly tunnel next ....or even taking over our fish n chip shops ......cunning bastards .
29 September 2022, 12:54,
another "leak" has been found, thats the 4th so far, if thats natural then its bad workmanship.
this is not the Norway pipeline that supplies UK its the one that goes from Russia to Germany .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 October 2022, 13:18,
First; nothing is impossible to repair. It may mean replacing whole areas and being very very expensive.

I believe that it is the US that sabotaged the line. They are the only ones that would benefit from it and have the capability to do it in the most difficult to repair way.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 October 2022, 13:44,
Yep I would totally agree with you SD but I doubt we will never know for sure .
1 October 2022, 15:02,
Russia now blaming UK military divers for the leaks, total BS.