Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest, Deepest Recession in History?
15 December 2022, 23:34,
RE: Longest, Deepest Recession in History?
SS I like your plan and assessment. Similar situation here. We are well prepared and have no financial issues.
Those who are in distress have over extended themselves and are trying to maintain an illusion of prosperity. We are better off modestly retired in the Potomac Highlands than are those sucking the government teat inside the beltway, or along the Mexican border or west coast. Biden ignores the border, but my retired Federal agent friend in Del Rio, TX says that it is open warfare down there. Mexico is a failed state run by the drug cartels. Even Mormon kids in Utah are dying from the poison being smuggled in.

The government debt escalating will be our ruin. I won't bore you with our politics other than to say that our leaders are as incompetent and feckless as yours and that we have nothing to he proud of. Fortunately here there is little crime because it isn't tolerated. An armed society is a polite society. No permit is needed here to carry a pistol or revolver, so I do most of the time.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Longest, Deepest Recession in History? - by CharlesHarris - 15 December 2022, 23:34