Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Pandemic
27 March 2023, 18:13,
Next Pandemic
Anyone hearing chatter regarding Bird Flu vaccines getting moved to critical points in a hurry?
27 March 2023, 22:01,
RE: Next Pandemic
Let’s face it Joe ….they have played with it for some time now and set it on the back burner , thing is C19 and the way that played out has slowly lost all credibility most people now realise we all been had and sold a dummy . Bird flu ? The very fact they wheel it in and out and have done for a good while and lends depth to the BS at least they like to think it does , another four or five injections will become necessary to save us all again
And all this for us to worry about bird flu ? While all this distraction carry’s on the real stuff is taking place and most everything crashes and society starts breaking down ……they will offer up their solution ….it will NOT favour US I can tell you that ! .
28 March 2023, 08:36,
Bird flu is only a problem for anyone working with large flocks of birds, its not a problem for the ordinary joe.
TPTB may use it as an excuse to pump more of their poison into the sheeple snowflakes, I refused to have the Covid clotshot and I will refuse this one too.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 March 2023, 16:05,
Totally agree about the fake vaccine, I never got any and when I caught this so called covid it was a mild cold. It’s the biggest scam in history and very concerning to see how governments and media worked together in it.
Interestingly the WHO has new powers this time to shut down the world and I suspect the next fake pandemic is just around the corner.
28 March 2023, 16:38,
not sure if the WHO HAS new powers or they just want them.
most people who refused the covid shot will refuse any new ones, I know I will.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 March 2023, 16:55,
WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty.
https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/res.../cbp-9550/
the relevent date is 2024.
28 March 2023, 21:59,
So, what's the plan? B!tch and moan, whine and pout, then go get in line for your shot? After all you are British and if there is a que you will be in it.

Problem is that you guys don't know how to protest!

The French and the Israelis, now they know how to protest.

Get a few hundred thousand people together, close the motorways, shut down the airports, close the embassies, storm the public buildings, burn some tires in the street, set up some guillotines on the village greens.

They fully realize that TPTB will not budge until you scare the crap out of them as an organized and uncontrollable population.

It is untidy but it works.
28 March 2023, 23:01,
MB we didn’t get the vaccine, in fact up here in Scotland there’s 10% who are point blank refusing it. I notice it every day, people are starting to wake up.
29 March 2023, 05:22,
10% of the population in Scotland? You always were a rebellious bunch.

25% of the French refused it, 24% of the Germans and 27% of the Americans.
29 March 2023, 08:21,
there will be more redusenicks next time, people are starting to realise the "vaccine" was nothing of the sort and many people had adverse serious reactions to it and many deaths were caused by it or because of it.