Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to talk about health
13 August 2023, 00:05,
I need to talk about health
I am not going to pretend I'm any good at social, and here is no exception.
Coping/surviving With Asperger's and other shit is more than enough in itself, even without the sheeple trying to impose their will upon me, simply because the television told them to.
Over the course of the Great Coof, I picked up more traumas/wounds than I had before, simply for such simple things as suggesting that a world wide contagion was bollocks, and not bowing down to a hysterical female staff in a supermarket. It has taken a hell of a long time to get to this point and I think most of us can say 'I told you so'.
I made some friends who it seems are not really my friends in the way I thought they are, money changed change them the instant they got it and seemed to step away from being seriously preppy to not really bothering.
I swear it was a fad to this Woman who I now regard as an emotional thinker, not what she first appeared.
Someone who hasn't had to fix or build anything but literally wasted thousands on junk she wont ever need, like a lead acid based battery/generator rather than I custom lithium unit (that I could have helped with) because the alt media had her in fearful of lithium fires.
I was shocked as I have had to scrape to get anything due to there being no real health care for serious/long term conditions. I make the most of what I can and only eat organic, which has absolutely nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with maximizing health, something that appears to be lost on many who don't get that food additives are really, really bad. To the point of altered states in Autism.

Which leads me to an important point, If any of you are shamanic healers or know of any, that sort of thing, I would really appreciate leads in that direction so I can work through all the remaining trauma, and 'trauma' is nice way of putting some amazingly horrific experiences from the earliest age that still need attention. Ritual abuse is real though I have come to change my view on spiritual practices in a positive way, not that I recommend institutionalized religion to anyone.

In fact, I feel that spiritual practices are overlooked by many alt media prepper types in favor of hyped mania that is much the same as the fake steam media nonsense. There is a reason why Buddhist philosophy and others have lasted so long, I look for universal truths in all things and find the common thread. It is all to easy to form an emotional bias without really knowing the truth. Not that I am perfect or a guru, but I am good at somethings that most think don't exist or are made out to be evil. Turned a lot of things around.

Having trouble with sleep, physical tasks and all the emotional problems that come with trauma. I hope there is a point to all this and I can at least be a tribal elder in the new world.
13 August 2023, 02:14,
RE: I need to talk about health
Don't worry mate we'll have you sorted out in no time.

Just pop back up there and finish a couple of those thoughts you started and we'll start the work. Everyone here is a certified witch doctor, we have the whole crew on it.
13 August 2023, 10:11,
Hello and Welcome. You have a few like minded people on here. Plenty of info on the main site and you can always ask here. There is a small but educated team on here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 August 2023, 16:17,
(13 August 2023, 02:14)Mortblanc Wrote: Don't worry mate we'll have you sorted out in no time.

Just pop back up there and finish a couple of those thoughts you started and we'll start the work. Everyone here is a certified witch doctor, we have the whole crew on it.

I take it by that you won't be joining the skyclad circle dance on the next full moon?
14 August 2023, 11:33,
(13 August 2023, 16:17)TechnoCaveDweller Wrote:
(13 August 2023, 02:14)Mortblanc Wrote: Don't worry mate we'll have you sorted out in no time.

I take it by that you won't be joining the skyclad circle dance on the next full moon?

take no notice TCD, MB is just taking the wee-wee, he hasnt a clue about pagans.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 August 2023, 23:44,
(14 August 2023, 11:33)bigpaul Wrote:
(13 August 2023, 16:17)TechnoCaveDweller Wrote:

take no notice TCD, MB is just taking the wee-wee, he hasnt a clue about pagans.

Do we have a spiritual section? Somewhere to keep out the unbelievers?
In morals and ethics? They used to matter, once.
16 August 2023, 02:22,
Yes we have a morals and ethics subforum, but it is only used about once every two or three years when someone gets screwed over by a scammer selling solar panels or gutter systems.

Other than that mentioning anything "spiritual" will generally get you scolded as if you had tried to escape the leper colony, reminded of the crusades, and all the vexations of all religious institutions that ever existed.

If it is some wild@$$ Earth Mother cult or something you heard about in the mental hospital you are safe to talk.