Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSM reports an upsurgew in prepping in the US
5 December 2023, 15:57,
MSM reports an upsurgew in prepping in the US
Just read an article where the MSM was concerned about the increase in younger folk look at prepping.

If that is the case then;
1) So much for the MSM reporting the news it is clear that they are demonising these people.
2) There is hope yet. I didn't think that our younger people were able to look up from their phones.

I wonder if there is an equivalent uptake in the UK?

I'm still getting lots of lurkers people downloading files and browsing the sites.

There is hope yet methinks.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 December 2023, 17:37,
RE: MSM reports an upsurgew in prepping in the US
its a bit different in the UK, most people are very dismissive of prepping especially the younger generation.
95% of the British population are sheeple and do as they are told, for example the deputy PM has stated that people should store candles, batteries, torches and a battery radio in case of a power meltdown, so what happens? the supermarket shelves get cleared of batteries, thats not prepping thats panicking.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2023, 20:12,
As i’ve said before, anyone with a young family, when they see all
the shit going on around, it should be the catalyst to start to prep.

Even during the height of cold war things were not so bad.
6 December 2023, 09:01,
only if they have the brains to do so, most do not.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 December 2023, 14:16,
Let’s hope they tune into this site then.
6 December 2023, 14:37,
non preppers dont read prepping forums, if they do its to laugh at us.