• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can’t reply to posts.
29 January 2024, 16:53,
RE: Can’t reply to posts.
Still doesn’t work for me SD Sad
29 January 2024, 20:27,
SD......I can make a new POST but not REPLY to any other post, even my
PREVIOUS posts should I wish to do an update.......

I’m loosing the will to............
30 January 2024, 13:10,
Ah! It's the reply to a comment that is failing. The New Reply is fine. I'll have a look at that and see what I can do. They both use the same bit of code interestingly enough.

I've a few things to do this week. I'll get around to it as soon as I can.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 February 2024, 20:19,
Still can’t reply to any previous post.
12 February 2024, 17:51,
I'm working on it. Problem is that it is an old version of the SW so I need to take care when I make changes. If I haven't got it sorted later this week I'm going to reinstall the SW.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 February 2024, 20:34,
Thank you.
12 February 2024, 23:29,
OK. I think it is fixed. Can you let me know if it is working for you and if you find anything else wrong.
Skean Dhude
14 February 2024, 17:16,
(12 February 2024, 23:29)Skean Dhude Wrote: OK. I think it is fixed. Can you let me know if it is working for you and if you find anything else wrong.

Thanks SD it’s working fine Smile
14 February 2024, 21:55,
Excellent.
Skean Dhude