Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Lincolnshire
18 February 2024, 01:36,
RE: Hello from Lincolnshire
Thank you Peter. It has been built up over some time and does contain a lot of information. The only reason I stopped is that i ran out of things to say. All the information I had was all said. I couldn't add any more and there were only a few who contributed.

At one stage the site was reaching its limits with 100 concurrent users and none were contributing.

I'm not critising them as if you have nothing to add no point in talking but just pointing out a lot used it for downloading information. That is how I started as well. Gathering info with little to contribute until after a while I thought I could target and help new starters with a site aimed at the Uk.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 February 2024, 11:09,
(17 February 2024, 23:00)Petertherabbit Wrote: Ahh as a newcomer as well, I've just read this. Thank you for keeping the site up, the info alone, irrespective of forum interaction is worth it's weight in gold.
It's an act of social responsibility to do so, thank you.

I second all that. Maybe in time more people will find this site and it will become more active.
18 February 2024, 17:33,
(12 February 2024, 21:12)River Song Wrote: I'm still alive folks.

I stepped back from prepping a couple of years ago after getting a load of verbal GBH
from 'her indoors'

With the current world situation as it is, I'm putting my toes back in the water,

First focus is water

glad to see your still around RS.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.