Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
9 February 2024, 16:34,
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
For those who are fully aware of this so called Great Reset plan, how they want us to all live by the year 2030, do you think that they will succeed?

Here's my two thoughts, will the masses finally wake up and join us in the fight against it? Will Klaus Schwab and co be defeated in the end due to say a civil war or just non compliance maybe?

Will us like minded folk, people who won't ever take experimental jabs, don't want all our freedom and choices taken away via a CBDC social credit score system etc be forced to live off grid within our own communities shall we say?
I know that in America, the authorities are going after the Amish community for example so this scenario still ain't going to be easy I feel.

Any other thoughts/options, would love to hear them.
10 February 2024, 14:16,
RE: Great Reset scenarios post 2030
It is already falling apart. This was fine while they kept it in the background but nobody nowadays plans for something they will ever see. They want to implement it before they pop pff so the can see the results of their brilliant minds. Because they are pushing it people are seeing what is going on and they don't like it.

Regardless it is only the West that is doing this and these traitors are trying to bring down their own societies. As their policies bite more and more will resist, some will have to just to live, and resistance will mount.

IMO our governments will be replaced by nationalists and all hell will break loose with all the immigrants. It doesn't have to be this way but these people never compromise unless they are forced and the pendelume swing way beyond where it should be. I don't see a civil war here because we are just wusses but I do see a small one in the US.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 February 2024, 20:41,
Thankyou for your thoughts, there's not many forums where you can mention this subject in the first place, let alone get a reply.

You are right about it being the West, I watched the whole 2hr Tucker/Putin interview yesterday, very interesting to hear Putin's take on it all, not that I fully trust him but the fact that the main media propaganda outlets in the West are freaking out about it says it all, they have lied and twisted so much.
12 February 2024, 18:01,
I'll talk about anything. I've been in trouble several times at my woke firm because I've upset people. I usually start now with 'Are you sure you want to talk about this? My opinion is different from yours.'

I have an opinion on everything. Some of those opinions are even based on fasts.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 February 2024, 20:33,
Hi earthman, I wonder why Tucker did not challenge Putin on his wildest statements ?.

Just my thoughts,.......remember I was taught not to argue about politics or religion Smile
13 February 2024, 21:27,
(12 February 2024, 20:33)Pete Grey Wrote: Hi earthman, I wonder why Tucker did not challenge Putin on his wildest statements ?.

Just my thoughts,.......remember I was taught not to argue about politics or religion Smile

My thoughts, would you or I have pushed him either whilst sat there? Tucker must have thought, will I get out of this country alive if I push this guy too much.
I've never really been up on history to be honest, when it comes to who said or done what back in world wars or even further back than that, who really knows for sure which version is correct?

I don't like to argue about any subject, I'm more than happy to agree to disagree on anything, if we don't have freedom of speech, how can we discuss, debate and learn?
13 February 2024, 21:36,
(12 February 2024, 18:01)Skean Dhude Wrote: I'll talk about anything. I've been in trouble several times at my woke firm because I've upset people. I usually start now with 'Are you sure you want to talk about this? My opinion is different from yours.'

I have an opinion on everything. Some of those opinions are even based on fasts.

I'm totally with you, that's how I were brought up, talk about anything, just try to be tactful,....if something doesn't make sense especially, you have to talk/ask about it.
Sadly it would seem that you and I are a rare breed, many have been brainwashed by this woke nonsense, take offence, not willing to meet you half way even.
18 February 2024, 00:17,
Good article.....BBC June 2021.

What is the Great Reset - and how did it get highjacked by conspiracy theories.

Read it yourselves.....my opinion.....no conspiracy.
18 February 2024, 01:30,
I thought Tucker did a good job. IMO he wasn't there to give Putin a hard time he wanted to raise some facts into peoples minds. If he had pressed too hard Putin would have terminated the session. tucker was never in any danger from Putin. He, and you, are more in danger from our own people. Everyone thinks Putin just decided one morning in 2022 to invade. There was never any mention of NATO agreeing back in the 90s not to expand to the ex soviet countries and they did and never any mention of him warning them that he was getting fed up with them doing so. Nor any mention of the Ukraine bombing its own cities since 2012.

We are the bad guys and we are just now realising that we have been for some time.

I'm a patriot but that means i support the country. It doesn't mean I support our politicians.
Skean Dhude
18 February 2024, 10:10,
Prepping to me, is about adapting and planning for difficulties, whilst working within the rules as they are layed down.
The great reset, however that may come about or be instituted, may involve invoking laws and regulations that both make prepping harder, or disallow us from helping ourselves altogether.
Food hoarding and storage could become illegal ? Home vegetable growing and backyard animal husbandry could be likewise.
Any number of health, or environmental regulations could be be used.
Wood burning stoves, indoor or outdoor might be banned ?
In light of this, it behoves us to prepare but adapt as laws come in and change. There may always be a way, to circumnavigate undue restrictions, or it may be a simple case of stealth.
Online analysis of purchasing, may give a future govt indications, to what extent people are prepping, it may even allow them to pinpoint, individuals who are doing so ("knock knock, this is the hoarding police, may we come in")
All we can do, is purchase across multi sources, be discreet, have multiple sources for different aspects of prep need (heating, water, cooking, power, food) and be ready to adapt and change as and if, regulations change.

Ultimately we know we're on our own, govt is not our friend and it is up to us, to ensure our families comfort.