Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get the scoop
19 February 2024, 10:23,
get the scoop
I have a twitter page called "FEAR NO eVIL" and I repost so much relevant information its a voult of knowledge and the latest opporsite to the mainstream. While its there if any one wants to check it out please feel free. I make no money, have nothing to offer. I have tshirts for sale but no one only sold one so far and thats not why im posting this....its the information. im sure many of you have your own saucesand respect. just thought i'de let ya'll know x
"FEAR NO eVIL!"
19 February 2024, 16:41,
RE: get the scoop
isnt Twitter called X now? dont have anything to do with that and I left Facebook years ago.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 February 2024, 19:47,
(19 February 2024, 10:23)FEAR NO eVIL! Wrote: I have a twitter page called "FEAR NO eVIL" and I repost so much relevant information its a voult of knowledge and the latest opporsite to the mainstream. While its there if any one wants to check it out please feel free. I make no money, have nothing to offer. I have tshirts for sale but no one only sold one so far and thats not why im posting this....its the information. im sure many of you have your own saucesand respect. just thought i'de let ya'll know x

I believe most preppers (well I do) prefer to do their own research from primary (original) sources.

Any way, good luck.
20 February 2024, 00:02,
yeah all good man, i been away from the conspiracy thing for a while and man its blowing upon x so for the now just reading and reposting for others while its winter x
"FEAR NO eVIL!"
20 February 2024, 23:30,
(20 February 2024, 00:02)FEAR NO eVIL! Wrote: yeah all good man, i been away from the conspiracy thing for a while and man its blowing upon x so for the now just reading and reposting for others while its winter x

The use of that word kind of bugs me because over these last 4 years especially, look at how many 'conspiracies' turn out to be TRUE within like 6 months. I also laughed at David Icke back in the day when he mentioned lizard people but considering that now he's been proved right about so many other things, I am wondering if he's correct about too???
21 February 2024, 17:54,
i laughed at chemtrails n flat earth...........
"FEAR NO eVIL!"
24 February 2024, 21:30,
(21 February 2024, 17:54)FEAR NO eVIL! Wrote: i laughed at chemtrails n flat earth...........

We can all look up at the sky and notice that things are different from decades ago, the fact that Gates himself is on camera stating that he wanted to spray something up there to block out the sun for example. I think that chemtrails are indeed real, sadly.

Sometimes I think that the whole flat earth thing were spread by the CIA on purpose, to make us look stupid like they did with JFK and the term conspiracy theory but I'll not rule it out because I can see the arguments on both sides.

If it is indeed flat, why can't I see the North star when in New Zealand for example? The night sky is so different in many respects,...funny that all other planets are globe shaped shall we say, why should earth be different? Also why does the angle of a Sky dish have to change depending on which country you are in? For example, countries that are close to the equator, the dish is almost horizontal until you get a good picture.

I do get the point about aircraft and boats being upside down by the time they reached Australia, if this planet is indeed round,....the pull of gravity must be so strong, to think how much these ships etc weigh.

I really don't know, what do you all think? If you have any answers to my questions above, always willing to listen/debate.
25 February 2024, 02:57,
I think that anyone that doesn't believe the more sane conspiracy theories isn't thinking. JFK assassination and CIA.. Now works out it is true. Benghazi, Iraq WMDs..... Epstein... Covid lies, The list is endless and the only change appears to how quick the truth comes out. It used to be conspiracy theories lasted years but now it seems like conspiracy theory to truth in about 6 months.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 February 2024, 17:05,
(25 February 2024, 02:57)Skean Dhude Wrote: I think that anyone that doesn't believe the more sane conspiracy theories isn't thinking.

There seems to be a lack of thinking/common sense in general nowadays. Only us critical thinkers seem to want to delve into any subject that doesn't make sense, well that's the way I'm wired, I can't help it, more than anything I just want the truth, if I'm right or wrong, that doesn't matter,...I'm look for a solution especially when it's to protect all our freedoms and choices.
29 February 2024, 09:23,
Common sense is no longer common, people are stupid.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.