Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are survival forums just more controlled media?
17 March 2024, 21:19,
Are survival forums just more controlled media?
I've noticed a general theme on survival forums, that any meaningful discussion about survival or on realistic scenarios, such as eco-nutters deliberately trying to kill the human race ... something that I've seen frequently discussed as a realistic scenario, get deleted.

Likewise any meaningful discussion on how to survive a nuclear attack ... likewise gets attacked and stopped ... so, it appears that despite the name of "prepping" or "survival", these forum aren't really intended to help people survive!
18 March 2024, 01:01,
RE: Are survival forums just more controlled media?
This one isn't. I let you talk about anything as long as it is helping us prep. I've not seen any post from you on how to survive a nuclear attack. When was it attacked or stopped.

I just don't want to have topic after topic on TPTB are trying to control us, TPTB are poisoning us with additives, TPTB are killing us through vaccines, TPTB are going to take away all our cash and move us to computers. I am happy for the topic to be raised if it is something new but no point in going on and on about wht is the same thing.

Once you have preppared for surviving the collapse of society by one method, that preppy much covers other methods as well. It is these methods that I am interested in not the exact method of our demise.

If these forums are not really intended to help people survive then you have found a marketing niche there. Set one up that does. It is easy enough and I'll help you do so if you want.

I've moved this thread to Open Box as it isn't really a Threat or Risk.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 March 2024, 01:07,
(18 March 2024, 01:01)Skean Dhude Wrote: This one isn't. I let you talk about anything as long as it is helping us prep.
I've moved this thread to Open Box as it isn't really a Threat or Risk.
So, you decided that a scenario actively being talked about by people including Charles, cannot be discussed ... and then claim it isn't a threat.

You are either 1) part of the controlled media ... or 2) Totally barmy.
18 March 2024, 01:13,
I'm done. Goodbye.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 March 2024, 10:45,
Iv been around the block regarding preping sites getting kicked off most , the subject that gets everyone going is race and immigration , I too thought these sites are controlled but the truth is that the company that hosts the site has terms and conditions like any other and one of the biggies is not allowing comments that endorse violence or race hate , gender lgbt stuff .

Sd is right thread's about cashless society, 15 minute city's, global warming, ect ect are very common along with best edc knives, or boots ,coats.

A lot of forums leave them up because it's always evolving ,laws change ,new stuff .

The basics will never change.

This site has always been fairly free and easy and as the other sites double down on certain subjects it can only make s.u.k. more popular.
Survive the jive (youtube )
18 March 2024, 21:48,
Anyone who does post racist, violent or hate items, are putting themselves at risk
of prosecution......and the site at risk.

I don’t believe in conspiracies, or am I totally barmy ? Wink
18 March 2024, 22:12,
Conspiracies are simply theories that have not been proven. So far most of the conspiracies that are laughed at have worked out to be true as facts have been discovered and whistleblowers die.

Now when I hear a conspiracy theory that makes sense I am aware it is most likely to be right.
Skean Dhude
21 March 2024, 13:53,
To me the word Conspiracy infers dark intent not an unproven theory.

Here’s another razor.....Hanlons razor.

Never put down to malice what you can put down to stupidity or incompetence.
21 March 2024, 14:30,
Conspiracy actually means a group of people conspiring together to achieve some end game.

Conspiracy Theory was invented by the CIA in the 1960s to ridicule anyone that had a theory about the Kennedy assassination that did not fit the lone gunman narrative they were selling to point away from themselves. Here we are now 50 years later and we are finding out that the CIA were involved. Another successful psyop from the CIA.
Skean Dhude
21 March 2024, 14:55,
that the CIA were involved does not surprise me one bit, they were (probably) involved in Marilyn Monroe's death too, I never believed the suicide theory.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.