Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W h o ...bird flu warnings
20 April 2024, 06:39,
W h o ...bird flu warnings
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/a...oncern-who

Who world health organisation now clame the chances flu spreading to humans is enormous.

With our experience with covid is their anything different you would do if bird flu becomes as problematic as covid.

Are we better prepared as a country than before
Could you handle lockdown again or the economy.

Discuss.....
Survive the jive (youtube )
20 April 2024, 07:59,
RE: W h o ...bird flu warnings
most people will not stand for another lockdown.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 April 2024, 08:33,
plus I trust nothing the WHO says.
they want to control the national health services of the world and tell soverign nations what to do in a pandemic not national governments.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 April 2024, 10:22,
The issue for me is it has crossed over to cows , so is beef and milk safe , fine now I'm sure but in a few years or is it cull time like with bovine tb.
20 April 2024, 10:55,
well they want to get rid of cows because of the methane in the cow farts affecting climate change.
I'm not that mad on beef myself, I prefer game meat its much leaner, and drink UHT milk.
20 April 2024, 11:04,
First they come for the cows. Anyone that believes anything coming out of the mouths of the puppets in health care now needs to keep away from any decision making beyond what socks to put on.

They have lied so much and they are still lying and covering it up because they know if the truth is know then people will want them punished for their crimes.

More and more the truth is coming out about Covid yet they are still mandating it in some countries, others still push it while a few are now halting it. They had to change the definition of a Vaccine, ignore a century of procedure and cover up facts tto push this. People are dying and being seriously compromised because of it. It is a crime comparable with the Holocaust.

I, and many others, will never believe a word they say and believe they should be prosecuted for their crimes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 April 2024, 11:13,
I used to believe "the science" and in doctors but not any more, post Covid I dont believe a word the medical profession says, not that we can actually see a GP to talk to face to face, its all telephone consultations these days.
I see they are still pushing the covid jab even after all the excess deaths.
20 April 2024, 17:59,
(20 April 2024, 11:13)bigpaul Wrote: I used to believe "the science" and in doctors but not any more, post Covid I dont believe a word the medical profession says, not that we can actually see a GP to talk to face to face, its all telephone consultations these days.

Same here, now I sway more towards alternative type medicines etc that our ancestors used for thousands of years, way before 150 years or so when big pharma came on the scene.
20 April 2024, 18:10,
https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2024/whats-...d-bird-flu

Here's what the boffins have to say ....
21 April 2024, 07:51,
(20 April 2024, 17:59)earthman Wrote:
(20 April 2024, 11:13)bigpaul Wrote: I used to believe "the science" and in doctors but not any more, post Covid I dont believe a word the medical profession says, not that we can actually see a GP to talk to face to face, its all telephone consultations these days.

Same here, now I sway more towards alternative type medicines etc that our ancestors used for thousands of years, way before 150 years or so when big pharma came on the scene.

yes, so are we, wife is heavily into alternative medicine, we will be falling back on this post SHTF when the NHS has collapsed.