Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin is coming for us next. LOL
24 April 2024, 12:29,
Putin is coming for us next. LOL
I have been listening to Godfrey Bloom for a few years now, he's bang on the money again I feel.

24 April 2024, 12:47,
RE: Putin is coming for us next. LOL
Putin is coming for everyone in the West if he isnt stopped in Ukraine.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 April 2024, 15:49,
Nato would wipe the floor with Russia.
They lost 20 millions in ww2 against Germany and partly Italy.
We seriously out gun them and our economic power would win too.

This is so old ...bad putin is coming for us...we must spend even more on arms with all those arms manufacturers whos lobbyists have no morality.
Survive the jive (youtube )
24 April 2024, 20:42,
Putin isn't interested in us unless we force him to do so.

NATO couldn't fight it's way out of a paper bag. We have already used up our ammo in Ukraine and the West hoped that the Ukraine would significantly impact the Russian Army. It hasn't. If you had being paying attention you would see that the Russian Army is full of hard asses and not the wusses we have been letting into ours. The entry criteria for the girl guides was harder than the current entry requirements for special forces as most women and men were failing because of broken nails and feeling sweaty. We are a caricature of our former selves.

The US would be happy for us to take over the mantle of useful idiots by fighting for the US down to the last Pole, German, Brit, Swede etc. Then when it is over who will stand up against the powerful BRICs? Not us.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 April 2024, 07:50,
met someone a few days ago who move here from Latvia 15 years ago, he is really worried about the situation over there, he dosent think Putin will stop at Ukraine and neither do I.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 April 2024, 21:58,
(24 April 2024, 12:47)bigpaul Wrote: Putin is coming for everyone in the West if he isnt stopped in Ukraine.

Hand on heart, do you truly believe that mate? Honestly, I don't see it, there's no evidence in my eyes to back it up either,...it's just propaganda, don't fool for it.
27 April 2024, 08:12,
(26 April 2024, 21:58)earthman Wrote:
(24 April 2024, 12:47)bigpaul Wrote: Putin is coming for everyone in the West if he isnt stopped in Ukraine.

Hand on heart, do you truly believe that mate? Honestly, I don't see it, there's no evidence in my eyes to back it up either,...it's just propaganda, don't fool for it.

yes I do believe it, Putin wants to resurrect the old Soviet union - to show what a great leader he is-and that means taking back the old baltic states, Ukraine and maybe even Poland, he has threatened all these in the last 2 years since the invasion.
27 April 2024, 10:07,
when its anything like this I always "prepare for the worst and hope for the best ", it may all be Russian Propaganda but we cannot know for sure.
27 April 2024, 12:15,
Whilst you are preparing for that, the real threat is that you are herded like cattle by your own government and turning into Soylent Green or slave labour. How are those plans coming along.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 April 2024, 12:08,
(27 April 2024, 08:12)bigpaul Wrote: yes I do believe it, Putin wants to resurrect the old Soviet union - to show what a great leader he is-and that means taking back the old baltic states, Ukraine and maybe even Poland, he has threatened all these in the last 2 years since the invasion.

If you've seen the Tucker interview, the fact that Putin himself said that he's got no interest in taking over Poland, did that not help ease your fear? He seemed pretty genuine to me but let's assume that he's lying, the fact that he's not taken over that country already during say the past few decades, doesn't that speak for itself?

I really can't see why he would be interested in taking over this tiny island, even if you happen to be right about him having a desire for Poland and other areas of Europe, it's not like we have a huge amount of natural resoures,.....unless he wants to round up plenty of non binary gender woke humans? LOL