Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Sick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just to drive home my point of what us Girls will be up against shtf, this is how they treat their Women, and Western Women? were just some thing stuck on the bottom of their shoes! imagine bumping in to a group of them!

Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives up to six hours after their death

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...death.html
Not sure how it helps with survival, because if it happens, then they're already dead. So survival isn't really an issue at that point.

A final good bye bit of love. Some people kiss the head of the dead bodies. It seems Egyptian men are just more passionate when it comes to good bye's haha
have they ever thought about family planning!Big Grin
dont they call that Necrophilia or something??
(26 April 2012, 17:30)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]dont they call that Necrophilia or something??

Spot on. But I think it usually refers to people who are turned on by dead people and have naughty time with them. While this is more of a grieving process thing, I think. So it's not a way to have sex with a dead body. It's more a way to say goodbye. I didn't say it's the correct way to say good bye haha.
I unblocked you S13 in the hope you would have some thing sensible to say but obviously that went right over your head! it's not about what happens to them, it's showing how if they have such disrespect for Woman, their wifes, the mother of the kids that in a time of no law if they found a western woman then death would be welcomed Rolleyes
(26 April 2012, 17:37)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]I unblocked you S13 in the hope you would have some thing sensible to say but obviously that went right over your head! it's not about what happens to them, it's showing how if they have such disrespect for Woman, their wifes, the mother of the kids that in a time of no law if they found a western woman then death would be welcomed Rolleyes

Maybe it's just such a huge amount of grief that they need such a thing to help mourn the loss of the loved one. Maybe it isn't a dirty act to them. It could well just be a beautiful intimate moment for them, and they need to express such things as a way to help the mourning process. It's a cultural thing and although I see it as minging, I try to see if from their side. If I ever got married (not likely as women seem to have standards....damn them haha) then I'd feel huge loss, part of which would be that I'd want to be truly passionate and intimate with that person again. Granted I would take the loss and not hump a corpse, but maybe they feel the need.

Either way, I'm not sure what it has to do with survival.
That's coz your thick!
And if you had actually clicked the link instead of doing what you always do you would have seen it's not the only law their changing to degrade their woman even further!
Having read the article, they are just sticking to their religious beliefs and following the system of the Koran. They are un-westernising. Again, it's cultural/religious. If the women are Muslim, then then should agree, if they disagree, then change country. Simple.
ffs go away!
I could go jump on your posts and pick holes coz you mostly talk absolute shite but I haven't so just stay off mine
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6