Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Coming to live off you very soon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah but the point is most pensioners in the 50s and 60s only paid in a few pounds a week, but now they take out ten times what they paid in, its unsustainable eventually because as is happening today as folks live longer and longer there is simply not enough money going in from ALL tax sources to pay for what is going out. Add to this millions both British and foreign who have never paid ANY income tax or NI but all getting benefits , subsidised or free housing, free medical care, free schools etc, you see a hige black hole forming.

The system was doomed from day one, the only way it could have worked is if people could not take out more than they had put in, and those who paid nowt in got nothing out, IE the FAIR and just system.

Here you go my dear friend, read it and weep

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/378418/...ns-slashed
i dont know about anyone else but all the time i was working i made sure my NI was paid up to date, and any time i was unemployed i made sure i got my NI credits, any shortfall was sorted out so that when i retire i will get a full state pension.
my mam is in her 60s, she has worked her whole life except for a brief 5 year period when me and my brother were born and she relied on my dads wages. she has paid into the government pension she receives (as an ex civil servant) and paid tax on every penny and still has to pay tax on it again now she is receiving it(and they still managed to screw her over on the pension she does get), i believe she does get the basic state pension and her bus pass but thats where the benefits end. she has paid her mortgage off but still has to pay full council tax and gets no help with all her bills like most of the oaps. and then all the scroungers (be they foreign or home grown) get shit loads for nowt!!!!!
(18 February 2013, 16:17)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but the point is most pensioners in the 50s and 60s only paid in a few pounds a week, but now they take out ten times what they paid in, its unsustainable eventually because as is happening today as folks live longer and longer there is simply not enough money going in from ALL tax sources to pay for what is going out. Add to this millions both British and foreign who have never paid ANY income tax or NI but all getting benefits , subsidised or free housing, free medical care, free schools etc, you see a hige black hole forming.

The system was doomed from day one, the only way it could have worked is if people could not take out more than they had put in, and those who paid nowt in got nothing out, IE the FAIR and just system.

Here you go my dear friend, read it and weep

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/378418/...ns-slashed

the system is doomed because there are too many people, also what about the £50million per DAY we waste being part of the EU "club" that would go a long way in our own country instead of being wasted by the Eurocrats on silly projects.
All this moaning on about those pesky foreigners coming here stealing the benefits.

There are plenty bone idle Brits doing exactly the same & have the cheek to moan about other people. And I'm not talking just about young "chavs" or baby machines.

NR, do you work mate?
(18 February 2013, 16:25)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]All this moaning on about those pesky foreigners coming here stealing the benefits.

There are plenty bone idle Brits doing exactly the same & have the cheek to moan about other people. And I'm not talking just about young "chavs" or baby machines.

NR, do you work mate?

cheeky, cheeky!!Big GrinBig Grin
(18 February 2013, 16:25)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]All this moaning on about those pesky foreigners coming here stealing the benefits.

NR, do you work mate?

Not at the moment mate, but I also dont claim anything either, when I do work its usually as self employed so I pay TWO loads of NI type 2 and 4 but and still not allowed to claim anything, and of course I get crucified for income tax. did work full time for over 30 years though and paid countless thousands in tax etc.

(18 February 2013, 16:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

NR, do you work mate?

cheeky, cheeky!!Big GrinBig Grin

Naa think he made a very fair question TBH
I also pay class 2 & 4 NI plus two lots of income tax. It's not nice paying it but its necessary to pay for things like education, health, BENEFITS etc.. I know if I lose my job there is a safety net in the form of benefits available. It's not much, but it'll help get you by.

Why don't you claim anything?

Paul, how was it cheeky? Do you work or claim any benefits currently? Not cheeky, just enquiring.

Indeed there are. That's why we don't need to import any more!
Beardyman, I agree to a certain extent.

The point is, it's not their fault there are circumstances & rules that they can take advantage of. They are after a better life for their family. I know if I lived in a shithole & earned £20 a week for my family to survive on & someone offered me the chance of a move to a country with a whole load of benefits (not just financial) to improve my family's life, I would be there like a shot.

Instead of banging on about the same old crap, why not start protesting about the wan... Sorry, bankers in London who really screwed our country. Or the spineless twats in parliament who are too scared to stand up & say no incase they get deselected from their party & lose their jobs at the next election.

If 1million British people can't find jobs (including NR) how do you expect someone who has just moved here to? To anyone who is a family man/woman, how can you critisise someone who is trying to get the best for their family? Would you not do the same? Would you rather watch your kids starve to death or die from something that is easily treatable in another country?

I thought this was meant to be a preppers & survival forum but everyday it's getting more & more like a BNP affiliated mothers meeting.

I've said it before & ill say it again, Skean, you have a great site & forum here. But some of the members don't half talk some crap.

Just to clarify BeardyMan, you aren't one if the members I mentioned in my last sentence
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6