Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Coming to live off you very soon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(18 February 2013, 19:56)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]YOU WAIT TILL ALL THOSE BULGARIANS AND ROMANIANS COME AND CLAIM THEIR SHARE OF THE WELFARE BILL.

IF YOU HAVENT BOOSTED YOUR PREPS YET, GET OFF YOUR ARSE, BECAUSE WHEN THEY GET HERE WELFARE WILL BE CUT, POSSIBLY PENSIONS AS WELL TO COPE WITH THE INFLUX, THERE WILL BE NO SOCIAL HOUSING ETC...
SLUMS WILL RISE AGAIN EVEN MORE THAN NOW.

IF THE CURRENT SYSTEM SURVIVES THE INFLUX IT WILL BE BY THE SKIN OF ITS TEETH.

I AM EXPECTING TOTAL COLLAPSE WITHIN MAXIMUM A YEAR OF THE INFLUX AS THEY BRING IN ALL THEIR FAMILY TO CLAIM WELFARE ETC.. BE WARNED, BE PREPARED, COLLAPSE IS COMING.

TALK ABOUT GHETTO BRITAIN, YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET.

ALL THE YOUNG BRINGING OVER THEIR ELDERLY RELATIVES OF PENSION AGE...

ALL THE YOUNG COMING OVER... WITH 15 KIDS...

CHING CHING CHING GOES THE WELFARE TILL....

i think your absolutely right Prepper1....are preppers the only ones who can see it? is everyone else just blind,daft or stupid?
(18 February 2013, 20:02)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i think your absolutely right Prepper1....are preppers the only ones who can see it? is everyone else just blind,daft or stupid?

THEY DONT CARE BP, its that simple, so long as they get to watch Trisha and dancing X rated get me out of the jungle lesbians ballroom dancing on ice. so long as they get there wekkly 16 pack of Stella, fags, benefits or pittance its not their concern or worry because the government has told them the state will protect them and the state knows best.
I did read in the paper today that they want no benefits to be paid for the first year,

...personally I think anyone wanting to stay here should put work into the British economy for at least 10 years before benefits are paid out,.... or paid at a greatly reduce rate, so that if they want to stay they have to work,... so, no work no benefits.
(18 February 2013, 20:26)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I did read in the paper today that they want no benefits to be paid for the first year,

...personally I think anyone wanting to stay here should put work into the British economy for at least 10 years before benefits are paid out,.... or paid at a greatly reduce rate, so that if they want to stay they have to work,... so, no work no benefits.

That will only last unil the first one of them has a child born in the UK, then that British child will be entitled to everything from houses to healthcare, clothing to schools all at your expence courtesy of the welfare state.

An article in one of the tabloids said many Romanians, Bulgarians and itinerant Roma were trying to plan on them arriving on Oct1st and having a baby on oct 2nd. They are all bonking like mad hoping the gstation period will end just after they step off the ferry and say the words so beloved of the times " I'm entitled"
(18 February 2013, 20:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 February 2013, 20:02)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i think your absolutely right Prepper1....are preppers the only ones who can see it? is everyone else just blind,daft or stupid?

THEY DONT CARE BP, its that simple, so long as they get to watch Trisha and dancing X rated get me out of the jungle lesbians ballroom dancing on ice. so long as they get there wekkly 16 pack of Stella, fags, benefits or pittance its not their concern or worry because the government has told them the state will protect them and the state knows best.
Too right; they've made their bed, so they can lie in it. Instead of being given bread and circuses by politicians in return for sacrificing independence, we actively ask for it. Cradle to grave, just shut up, keep your head down and knuckle on through. It'll be over before you know it.

Of course the positive thing about being a survivalist or even just a person with a truly independent mind is that you have the sense to vacate the premises before the entire Keynesian house of cards comes tumbling down onto their heads Smile

what part of edinburgh did you stay in
[/quote]

About 20mins walk north of stocksbridge
[/quote]

The posh part then Big Grin
Posh end but acomodation was as bad as my current flat. I spent alot of my time in leith or over the water in dunfermlin
if this actually happens, this countrys heading for carnage!! can u imagine the power struggle between the uk villians and the influx. not to mention the over-spill. it dont look good, but it dose look like a chance for the survivalists to test their skills. f*&K mine i need a new bol lol.
Guys, why do we bring up and discuss the same old things. We are all aware of this issue and it has not changed for decades. Our social system encourages people to not work but it is not self sustaining. It is falling apart and something will need to be done before January.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6