Survival UK Forums

Full Version: another point raised by blackout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The chances are that if you didn't want to kill or wound, then a very near miss from a shotgun would send them packing anyway,...

...but I also think that if you were to shoot in self defense that you would not be in trouble for it, there would be hundreds of people defending themselves by an means available

...and you could do as SD said, dump them around to the next street, and say nothing
Fire doesn't destroy bones. Acid does. Just have to dispose of teeth then. A hammer and a walk in the woods would solve that one. Hammering in woods so no tooth dust left at home. Dust = DNA. Problem [read evidence] removed.

Alternatively, serve them up. But not worth the AIDs risk. Burning makes too much smoke. Acid vat, no sound or smell, much easier.

Think Geoffrey Darma.
Jeffrey Dahmer Died in prison when he was up against someone not defenceless.

I don't think we need to worry about DNA. May not even be a DNA DB there to access. DNA is complicated to analyse but even if it wasn't there will be millions of people who have just disappeared.
The police don't look too hard when a toe-rag disappears or gets hurt...
I guess one of the questions is "Is the power coming back on again".
BP says "No". I am not sure of that - there will be extraordinary efforts to get the power back on again and unless it's totally up the creek there will be the effort.

The second part of this is whether we will be a return of ROL. If we are in a WROL situation, then killing a marauder maybe justified but I would still note who it is for future use. You might also want to make sure his/her prints are around the knife "you took from them".

If it was a one off - then bury. If its getting major - pile up and burn.
the chances are that if the power is off for a week-like in the programme- then it probably isn't coming back on...period! I read somewhere that if all the relays were fried even if the engineers ALL survived it would take YEARS about 10-20 years to replace all the relays and it might never be completed.

that's 10-20 years MINIMUM, and it just might NOT be possible to replace EVERY relay in the entire UK!

that's of course, is if they have enough spare parts to even begin refitting new relays....which they wont have and they cant make new ones cos guess what, you need electricity for that.

just a few pieces I've found on the subject on line in about 30 seconds...others are available! http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/blackout-could...onal-grid/ http://www.acgs.allianz.com/insights/exp...rgy-risks/ http://www.elp.com/blogs/eye-on-the-grid...itain.html
am i the only one who thinks the prepper guy's wife just made things way harder on him?
(12 September 2013, 15:00)Hex Wrote: [ -> ]am i the only one who thinks the prepper guy's wife just made things way harder on him?

what a silly cow.
(12 September 2013, 15:00)Hex Wrote: [ -> ]am i the only one who thinks the prepper guy's wife just made things way harder on him?

totally agree with that ....

glad my OH is on board
Tried by twelve than carried by six...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6