Survival UK Forums

Full Version: " Tagging" fellow Preppers & Prepettes, Preplings etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
GM symbol with SUK on it does it for meTongue
I would urge SD to be very cautious, and to be honest not to spend much money if any on badges, previous experience has taught me that most preppers will promise to turn up at all sorts of places but they rarely do.
Damn hit send button by mistake, I wanted to include but if he does dont get many.
Just got a quick quote for 20 Grey man badges 75mm by 50 mm no writing on them £56 plus P & P
OK, go to 50pbadges.com 38mm round badges with SUK on them, minimum order is 6 (rates are available for trade and larger orders) total cost for 6 is £4.30. plain simple badges-no grey man, pin attached.
I'll even go so far to say, i'll order 6 and the first 5 people to turn up will get a free one, mind you they'll have to search me out first( at the WG).
However many badges are ordered, I am quite prepared to buy one. I think most members will be prepared to buy a badge. Some people may not be able to get to any of the meets but might still want a badge for when a situation arises. I am still not sure if I can make the March 31st meeting. I do have other things that could prevent my attendance. If my arthritis kicks in, I will be confined to the house. Kenneth Eames.
(13 January 2012, 19:17)Kenneth Eames Wrote: [ -> ]However many badges are ordered, I am quite prepared to buy one. I think most members will be prepared to buy a badge. Some people may not be able to get to any of the meets but might still want a badge for when a situation arises. I am still not sure if I can make the March 31st meeting. I do have other things that could prevent my attendance. If my arthritis kicks in, I will be confined to the house. Kenneth Eames.

Is the March 31st meeting in Chester?
Logo on a "patch"/sticker etc sounds like a good idea. We're not thinking of a special handshake though I trust.
(13 January 2012, 19:48)Lincolnoldie Wrote: [ -> ]Logo on a "patch"/sticker etc sounds like a good idea. We're not thinking of a special handshake though I trust.

we are Survival UK-not the freemasonsTongue
Meet certain time certain place/stall at the event, choose some thing simple like a patch that everyone can get hold of or as simple as an agreed colour of ribbon made to look like the pink cancer ribbon sewn on to a jacket or hat.
i'm not wearing a PINK ribbon-for crying out loud-its a bit girly isnt it?? anyway anyone who cant pick ME out of a crowd needs their eyes testedTongue
(14 January 2012, 11:41)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not wearing a PINK ribbon-for crying out loud-its a bit girly isnt it?? anyway anyone who cant pick ME out of a crowd needs their eyes testedTongue

Lol pink is for cancer I said an agreed colour, it's cheap and simple and would be hard for anyone to find an excuse not have said patch or ribbon, you could tie your pony tail back with it Paul in nice a big bow lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7