Survival UK Forums

Full Version: " Tagging" fellow Preppers & Prepettes, Preplings etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Shelter: Tent
Water: Rain droplet
Food: Animal
Fire: A flame, or a log fire.

All 4 symbols seperated by the lines of a compass.

Bet you want a sheep for the animal Smile
(16 January 2012, 10:35)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Shelter: Tent
Water: Rain droplet
Food: Animal
Fire: A flame, or a log fire.

All 4 symbols seperated by the lines of a compass.

Bet you want a sheep for the animal Smile

I was thinking that Love was an essential to surviving the post SHTF situation. But so far all attempts at breeding with our cloud impersonating lovers, have proved unsuccessful at present.
That wont work any Scousers and Mancunians will think the tent is a posh house, the water droplet will signify a DRIP to them, for an animal you would need to use an image of a Kebab cos thats the nearest to an animal they will ever see, and as for the burning logs , jeez they will just use that as an excuse to go to Salford or Bootle to torch cars.
The compass will confuse any catholics, they will think its a sign of what they do when they come out of church after mass, Up, Down, Left, Right IE Check for spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch Smile
Hey how about a play on the privateeers Skull and Crossbones, A skull crossed by a Knife and Flashlight surrounded by compass points?
cant we keep it simple? just have SUK on it?
I could not wear something that just said SUK on it, it would need to be at least S.UK or S.UK.NET
(16 January 2012, 11:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I could not wear something that just said SUK on it, it would need to be at least S.UK or S.UK.NET

oh dear, i am sorry i am not really up to speed with all this computer stuff, i came from a generation who could spell!(there isnt any C in it-so it dosent mean to me what it obviously means to you)Tongue
Of course to keep the south East mob happy instead of dark grey letters on light grey background we would need to do it a mix of Pink for the gay comunity, encorporate the African National Congress badge for the Ethnic majority, add brail as well, and ensure nothing patriotic of pro English was on it so we dont upset the lefties.
BP I know your version, Crossed Spiffs with F*** off I dont care across it Smile
(16 January 2012, 11:17)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]BP I know your version, Crossed Spiffs with F*** off I dont care across it Smile

By jove! i do believe he's got it!!Tongue
I've got an idea, cheap and simple, we could even use pauls 50p badge thing. why dont we use the famous (among survivalists and preppers) warning code word used in the classic survivalist novel ALAS BABYLON. Just a plain simple badge preferably subdued colours like dark grey on light grey with either A or the words Alas
B Babylon

Simple effective and only preppers will know what it means ?
Dunno what happened with the tex there I wish the edit function was tuirned on, it should have read A B or Alas Babylon.
(16 January 2012, 23:30)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I've got an idea, cheap and simple, we could even use pauls 50p badge thing. why dont we use the famous (among survivalists and preppers) warning code word used in the classic survivalist novel ALAS BABYLON. Just a plain simple badge preferably subdued colours like dark grey on light grey with either A or the words Alas
B Babylon

Simple effective and only preppers will know what it means ?
Dunno what happened with the tex there I wish the edit function was tuirned on, it should have read A B or Alas Babylon.

As cool as that sounds, I've never read the book, so it will mean nothing to me either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7