Survival UK Forums

Full Version: " Tagging" fellow Preppers & Prepettes, Preplings etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
thanks prepgirl( or is that Magz?) i think i'll stick with my Big Paul badge!!
(14 January 2012, 12:24)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]thanks prepgirl( or is that Magz?) i think i'll stick with my Big Paul badge!!
Yes it's mags, most stationeries sell badge making kits, just need a logo or like you just the persons name.
I like the EDC and ZZ logo's on NR's flickr link.

Those can be easily recognised.

I'm not sure about the grey man pictures if those are the ones NR also posted on flickr. Simply because he seems to be a big guy and it kind of looks like a mugger clan or something like that.

For a symbol, why not have a cockroach? They survive even nuclear bombs, supposedly. Although I wouldn't say it was a glamorous symbol.
That symbol is a recognised symbol for politicians. No cockroaches.
Picture of a battery with EVER READY on it ?
I've just realised, my symbol for 'Scythe' will make me look like I'm trying to be the grim reaper haha.

We could say the "Scouts" symbol, but then everyone will think we are trying to be Bear Grylls.

It's a tricky one.

What about
"R.F.A. SUK"
Ready for Anything SurvivalUK
(15 January 2012, 21:04)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ].

What about
"R.F.A. SUK"

Oh God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO try again, just look at it and ask yourself what it will get twisted into Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinWink
(15 January 2012, 21:11)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 January 2012, 21:04)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ].

What about
"R.F.A. SUK"

Oh God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO try again, just look at it and ask yourself what it will get twisted into Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinWink

Oh, Ready for a SUK. OOPS!!!!
What about SVLUK It's a play on the pronounciation of Civil as in civilian UK. Civilians, the new law enforcers! haha.
Could have a play on EDC KIT like a badge with a Knife, Flashlight, Lighter and Compass on it
(16 January 2012, 09:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Could have a play on EDC KIT like a badge with a Knife, Flashlight, Lighter and Compass on it

I really like that idea. The 4 essetials for life are Shelter, water, food, fire, and chocolate. Security is in there somewhere between fire and Chocolate. So why not use those symbols?

Shelter: Tent
Water: Rain droplet
Food: Animal
Fire: A flame, or a log fire.

All 4 symbols seperated by the lines of a compass.

I would draw it out, but I'm at work and can't draw.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7