Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Covid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have never really trusted governments and what they say, after all govt's are made up of politicians and we all know politicians are liars, and the media are no better they are in bed with governments and the BBC are the most biased.
Sheeple will always panic, its in their nature, if someone lives day to day and does not prepare anything that happens affects them much faster almost instantly in some cases than anyone who does prepare.
It was just brought to my attention that if you rearrange the letters in omicron you get MORONIC !!!
it has been announced that the UK govt has just bought 114 million more vaccines so they can give the "4th and 5th jab over the next two years", isnt this just getting a bit tedious now like some kind of mass hysteria? or is it something more sinister?
I thought we had already made most of those assumptions and discussed them time and time again for the past two years?

Where were you?
Mort it’s because it’s moving up to a new level, BP does raise a valid point.
Germany has just passed mandates today and yesterday we had one of the EU representatives stating that the EU should mandate the vaccine.
My big concern would be mandates in the Uk, that would be a very bad day.
How bad?

Your government will do what it must do to "save" socialized medicine.

So will the EU.

This was all decided long go and unless there is sufficient movement to overthrow the governments involved they will continue to function unrestrained. They always have, they always will.

The EU exists so that member states can invade and suppress revolts of this nature ad preserve unity. Individual rights are not a consideration and never have been.

I fear that the UK also operates in that manner as well as most other nations.

My own nation is not exempt now that the dictatorship of the proletariat is in power.
I really don’t believe people have grasped the true nature of what’s going on here .......and if they do .....they don’t care .....or can not be bothered , freedom is not worth the fight any more .....it’s easier to do nothing at all ! And let the politicians sort things out......discussions mean nothing without positive actions to the point of becoming useless and meaningless talk and the illusion of ( doing something And looking good ) .....to be honest ....I have had it ....I am jumping off the bus .
So what happens to a people that have been conditioned to a code of total nonviolence, nothing is worth fighting for, and "peace at all costs"?

What happens when an entire population decides that there is nothing remaining that is worth getting out of their recliner and kicking some @$$ ??
They stay on the bus ! .....but will be willing reap the benefit and actions of the ones that do fight back !...the main problem here is .....they are not even aware of any reason to put up a fight in the first place ....how would they ? If They are oblivious to what is going on .....by the time they wake up ..... it will be to late anyway and will except anything anyway ! .
We recognised it here because it was a threat. We evaluated it for our situations and stocked up, took precautions etc. That is what we do.

Now it is clear it isn't what it was hyped to be and mistakes were made. I'm happy with my response, which was ignore it, although I didn't think even our stupid government would cock it up as much as it has and I'm happy to let them get on with it. I still ignore every edict I can and get on with my life. We have everything we need in for Xmas and even if it is cancelled we will still have ours and the family will be round. Just via the back routes. Life will go on.

The fly in the ointment is mandatory vaccinations. I don't think we will get to that but stupidity here seems to have no limits. If I find someone has injected the kids on a day in school without our permission, and we have already said they don't have it, then all bets are off. Someone will pay and if there isn't a legal route then I'm sure I'll think of something else. Same if they come for me. I'll try not to be there but if they do get me they will need a few to hold me down.

People are stupid. Western people have lived too long without any threats that they are just wimps. Having one of your kids die from an injection that doesn't help them and say you will get the rest of your kids injected just shows how dumb some of us are. My view is let the population reduction begin and end with them. Raise the IQ across the planet significantly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6