Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Covid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I only know one person who has caught Covid and he caught it in hospital not outside.
of the 10 places that have the most Omicron infections 9 of them are in London, no wonder the Politicians are panicking they are a Londonscentric Elite.
having vaccine passports wont stop the spread of Covid, vaccinated people can still catch it and pass it on, the only way to stop the spread is to stop mixing with other people, that goes for most diseases not just Covid.
So no one else has an experience or opinion that is valid?
We are both 78 and fully jabbed. Before the vaccine came out we self-isolated, we shopped online and everything that came into the house was disinfected.

Now we are jabbed we are able to live a comparatively normal life, we wear masks and keep our distance in shops, we are as careful as we can be, common sense.

It won’t get much better and could be like this for the rest of our lives, so we’ll get on with it.

That is our experience and our opinion, (similar to yours MB i believe).

Each much choose their own way, there is no right or wrong, but don’t criticise or ridicule others if you don’t agree with them BP.
Looking at the data before Omicron it appeared inner cities areas had shown a reduction in cases, I suspect we will see the same once Omicron rolls through.
In some ways we are probably contributing to the problem with constant lockdowns and it might be better to just let the virus run it's course.
Omicron appears to be more of a control measure than a bad ass virus, the media love it and the politicians have jumped on it but alas Boris has just put the first of many nails in his coffin and I suspect the vaccine mandate comment just cost him his job.
If one looks back into the records, back when all of this began 2 years back, one of the things the researchers pointed out was that there were several variants of the "common cold" mixed into the ASSORTMENT of viruses we labeled as COVID.

It was quickly hushed up and covered up, and this was the source of all of those reports of positive test results without symptoms. Those people were labeled as "carriers" when what they had was a "common cold" of the covid strain.

This Omicron variant seems to be one step above the "common cold" and par with what we have always termed "plain old flu". You get it you go to bed, drink plenty of fluids, take Tylenol for the fever and go back to work when it is over.

Never before in history has one been required to run take a test so your positive flu result can be used to decide the course of world politics or economy.

My doctor and I have a running joke. Each year I go in for my flu shot and each year I ask him what percentage of the variants the shot covers. Every year it is 35%, 40%, 55%.

So every single year the flu shot we get is operating in an environment were 45%-65% of the normal variants are immune to the vaccine. If you got the flu after taking the shot that is the reason. The shot is not useless, it just does not cover all the strains. Omicron is now one of the strains our flu shot does not cover.

The one single death that has occurred, and we do not know the prior health status of the victim, or several thousand deaths, are the regular annual toll of flu in our world.

The need for diversion of the public from the real problems of political and economic disaster sweeping down on us like a high speed commuter train, are to the point that the politicians will be locking down the world due to the "common cold" as long as it shows as a COVID variant.

Russia is about to take over central Europe, invade several NATO members and reestablish its former Cold War boundaries and Boris is trying to purge GB of the common cold.

I was just reading a few moments ago that Boris is facing a huge opposition from his own back benchers over his new attempts and some of his government are threatening to quit so they can vote against his mandates.
It’s time to face up to what has taken place here........we have been had ! By TPTB along with the main media and so called scientists ! We are the suckers ....even worse , people are trying to justify these actions ....rather than admit they been had .....it’s easier to to give up their freedoms ( if we had them to begin with ) than put up any resistance or fight , which has made it even easier for governments to ride everyone into the ground ....nose first ! And at the same time worship vaccines that offers little protection .....hailed and presented as a great success ....then TPTB bring in even more mandates along with even more restrictions.....there’s something wrong with this picture ...........you can believe this bullshit if you want ! .......I do not ......if it smells like bullshit ....it is bullshit ..what amazes me the most is the inability of people not to SEE what’s really taking place here ! What a load of suckers and idiots .....you will deserve all you get ! .....inaction has never been good .
I have never thought TPTB had our best interests at heart, you know the old gag about the worst saying "I'm from the govt and I'm here to help" well many a true word is spoken in jest.
whatever happened to "herd immunity"? that got dropped very quickly in favour of jabbing everyone didnt it? I'm highly suspicious of any politician, they do things for their own benefit not for ours, and the way society is going in these woke times dosent look good.
Well another very interesting step taking place at the moment, it turns out the companies that run the online dictionary websites are busy amending the definition of Anti- Vaxer.
I would never class myself as an anti-vaxer and I don’t have any issues with vaccines but like many I am hesitant with the covid vaccine but now the latest definition includes anyone against Vaccine Mandates which probably accounts for 90% of the population.
Anyone else got alarm bells ringing?
I'm not anti vaccines myself, I'm just against taking the Mrna jab in particular because I dont trust what we have been told about it.
mandatory jabs are anti democracy, its everyone's right to choose for themselves, anything different is not democracy.
Further development.

https://www.rt.com/news/543924-sweden-va...p-covid19/

Should I be concerned when the Conspiracy Theorists are turning out to be correct?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6