Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Covid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
apparently there is something called a "Nudge" unit within government, its purpose is to get everyone to follow govt policy without actually making it a law.
Raise the IQ across the planet ......a step to far and radical in the extreme SD ! When you consider the opposite has taken place over the last few decades ummmm nil desperandum .....we will all be forced to live with it and live through it ! But you are right ....the stupidity of people will be the hardest thing to come to terms with ! .
wait until TSHTF peoples stupidity will get them killed.
SS, When the dumb die from all these injections and/or suffer shorter lives their low IQ is wiped out and thus the IQ on the planet goes up. Not from education, just because the dumb are lining up to kill themselves and their families.
how true SD, that will sort out the over population issues.
OK fellows, what is the difference between the Omicron variant, the Delta variant and regular Covid?

From what I can tell the most important difference is that no one, anywhere in the world, has died of Omicron variant.

And when someone does it will be one of the people that is most susceptible, Someone with chronic, terminal or geriatric conditions that would have been susceptible to any other flu strain.

This is the one they should have been looking for. It is the sign that the strain has mutated to a less virulent form, like most flu strains do.

Covid is turning into just another mild case of the flu. That is exactly what happened to the Spanish Flu strain after the second year.

Every year I get my flu shot, and every year the Doctor tells me that it covers about 40% of the strains out there. Omicron is just another of those strains that my flu shot did not cover and is apparently no more dangerous than any other flu strain.

Now I am all confused!! Were the Chinese trying to kill me with the flu, and now my own government is helping them by trying to poison me with a vaccine?

Who's on first? What's on second? I don't know is on third.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

Whose side am I on anyway?
a scientist , the one who first identified Omicron, said it had mutated 32 times and was no more virulent than the common cold, so I dont know what all the fuss is about.
this whole Covid thing has been blown out of proportion and is more about govt control than health.
Yep the hype and bull shit is wearing very thin .....I no longer believe a bloody word of it .....it is reduced down to fear and control .....simple as that ....sorry !
now some scientist, one of the ones that developed the AZ "vaccine" says there will be another virus coming along , much stronger more virulent than Covid, OF COURSE THERE WILL!! there is always another germ another Disease, and people like her will continue to make pots of money off the back of it.
It’s interesting how Omicron was hyped up by the WHO when other data states it’s not a major issue. Note to self, the WHO is no longer a credible source.
Another concern is reports of increased Heart Attacks around Scotland. Now as you know we don’t have the best diet up here (deep fried Mars bar) and we are seeing a 25% increase in heart attacks that may be due to inflammation in the artery wall possibly caused by the vaccine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6