Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
p2s prepping mag just found online
19 August 2013, 14:33,
RE: p2s prepping mag just found online
Its shows where things are headed though. TV shows and now a magazine trying to get off the ground. I think we are gonna end up with 2 types of prepper eventually - covert & overt. I know which camp i'm in.
19 August 2013, 17:02,
By the look of that cat in your avatar its this one...

[Image: gaykitty.jpg]

ONLY JOKING, DONT HAVE AN EPPY....TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
19 August 2013, 17:11,
can anybody tell me why so many people left p2s and how long ago this was
Survive the jive (youtube )
26 August 2013, 09:15,
(19 August 2013, 17:11)Sunna Wrote: can anybody tell me why so many people left p2s and how long ago this was

Dark Vagina, had some sort of mental melt down, the man is totally unstableDodgy

WaylanderCool
26 August 2013, 09:21,
(26 August 2013, 09:15)Waylander Wrote:
(19 August 2013, 17:11)Sunna Wrote: can anybody tell me why so many people left p2s and how long ago this was

Dark Vagina, had some sort of mental melt down, the man is totally unstableDodgy

WaylanderCool
he was never totally stable in the first place, using a name like "Dark Vengence" and then you see him on Youtube he looks like some total geek!!
he's not a prepper,he's more interested in total control, and yes DV I KNOW you monitor this site which says more than I ever could!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 August 2013, 18:31,
I think this is starting to get a bit personal and for no reason.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin