Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-7 temps on way
8 December 2014, 10:18,
RE: -7 temps on way
By heck the cars took some de-icing this morning.

9 December 2014, 18:47,
well tonights the night if you live up north.....wind.....rain.....snow.

here in sunny Worcestershire its already blowing hard, very cloudy , I think b-q will be doing alright for fence panels and post sales .
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 December 2014, 21:59,
Tonight when the missus came in her car was absolutely minging, totally rotten worse than a pair of SDs skivvies so she asked me to was the screen and lights before she went to her next patient who lives in the middle of nowhere. So I washed the necessary bits with hot soaps water and went back in, when she came out to use the car five minutes later the soapy water was frozen solid.

9 December 2014, 22:12,
+12C

down here tonight Wink
10 December 2014, 10:07,
just more rain here, we did have a couple of cold days but the temperature has actually risen in the last 24 hours. did anybody read my post about the dawn dip?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 December 2014, 12:06, (This post was last modified: 10 December 2014, 12:17 by NorthernRaider.)
Its just gone pitch black here at 11 AM street lights on, huge black band of cloud rolling in from the west looking filthy, wind up around 45 / 50 mph according to local weather station, sod walking the dog this morning.

Picture number four the drowned Rangy in Weardale shows the effects around here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...zards.html

10 December 2014, 12:20,
(10 December 2014, 12:06)NorthernRaider Wrote: Picture number four the drowned Rangy in Weardale shows the effects around here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...zards.html
I just don't understand people that drive through deep water, do you? I see it all the time, some woman did it a while back and her husband was washed away and drowned.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 December 2014, 15:41,
-7 here overnight. Bright and sunny this morning :-)
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

10 December 2014, 16:20,
bit of a damp squib round here...bit blowy early hours,bit of rain , 7 degree's this morning......don't know what the fuss was all about.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 December 2014, 17:08,
its only the jocks and the black pudding munchers getting it , so why worry...
Survive the jive (youtube )