Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
What have done towards your prep?
7 February 2014, 22:54, (This post was last modified: 7 February 2014, 22:57 by Straight Shooter.)
RE: What have done towards your prep?
Hold on LS let me explain, from my garage to my. Gig shed...music room is 122 ft did this bit with a pallet pump truck wheeled it down hill dropping two levels ....easy.....then step up into music room ....scafold board up to floor level.....about 6 inch step......on my third attempt got it onto the floor .....used scofolding pipe tube to run off onto patio slabs...... not superman ....just a miner's son pal.

Hold on LS let me explain, from my garage to my. Gig shed...music room is 122 ft did this bit with a pallet pump truck wheeled it down hill dropping two levels ....easy.....then step up into music room ....scafold board up to floor level.....about 6 inch step......on my third attempt got it onto the floor .....used scofolding pipe tube to run off onto patio slabs...... not superman ....just a miner's son pal.or welsh boy born and bred strong is the arse weak in the head
8 February 2014, 13:48,
(7 February 2014, 22:54)Straight Shooter Wrote: ....just a miner's son pal.or welsh boy born and bred strong is the arse weak in the head

Strong in the arse? Tongue Big Grin
8 February 2014, 15:43,
Got the discovery MoTd today passed with flying colours and no advisories. Well pleased.
Failure is NOT an option
8 February 2014, 16:01,
Today has been...eventful.

Started off on a drive to pick up my new 'waterbutt' (think IBC...1000 litre storage) with my neighbour and my wife.

I am now at home with my new IBC in the garden, plus a small 50 litre blue barrel, and 2 x 150 litre water butts (also blue barrel's).

Total cost for today...£65.00

I am a happy bunny.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 February 2014, 16:22,
good for you Scythe, I can get blue butts free of charge from local farms or industrial estates .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2014, 16:44,
This guy was pretty cool, so I'm okay dropping a little cash his way.

I think I'll be getting another 2 IBC's soon enough from him.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 February 2014, 07:58,
SS, that's still pretty impressive for a single person.....Welsh boy or not!
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

11 February 2014, 15:03,
I have just received a new Sword, HooorahSmile a 1775 American Revolutionary War Sabre based on the prototype in "swords and blades of the American Revolution" by George C Neumann. Now I just need it to stop pissing it down so I can go and test cut some targetsAngry
Can't wait to try it out on those damned RedcoatsAngel
11 February 2014, 15:18,
received 2 cheapo knives yesterday, waiting on some spark strikers, also several prepper/homesteading type books from Amazon, looking at some bow staves to purchase-only if their a reasonable price I never pay silly prices for stuff....mr scrooge that's me!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 February 2014, 22:50,
ordered 240 tin's of cheese from conserva de !!!!!!! sharing with a fellow prepper but got a cracking deal as it works out to around £1.55 a tin at nearly a 1000kcals a tin...perfect when you love cheese as i do and you have some vegetarians in your group as its an easy way to get protein into them.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!