Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
1 April 2020, 09:20,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
MB, while we are All looking at figures and comparisons .....and not making any sense of any of them....there is a simple explanation .....there is no sense ! Particularly when images are flashed all over our television screens to reinforce the main media narrative ......come look over here for a while ! , The common factor here is ( GLOBAL ) ...Banking systems central banks in particular......debt , they have lost control....there is no way out other than default they can print all they like but once confidence is lost in paper and ink .....it all comes tumbling down....there Has to be a reset ( Globally ) ......Corvid 19 is just a vehicle ( a attention getter ) for us to keep ourselves occupied whilst our freedoms, food, and movements are taken from us with the minimum of fuss from us, Five G will be the icing on ...not our cake.....their cake sprinkled with hundreds and thousands ......so to make sense of it.....when we start hearing on the news channels .....all our problems and tribulations were caused by this virus .....I lost my job , I lost my business , I lost my home ,I lost a family member , we have no food , we have no medications , in fact we are all living in cardboard boxes in the middle of the M4 motorway and have f..k all....except the police asking us for our kind co,operation at these difficult times, and move over the the grass verge so that the nice police car can have right of passage......or we could do it the hard way !.......

Take time have a look at the financial markets, stock markets , they ( the banks ) have just increased the amount on your credit card ( tap n go ) to £45.00 .....( cash dirty corona virus ) Didital money is coming next .....they will have us totally by the bollocks then.......game over .....other than the chip injected into your hand ....no more plastic card required .......What ! ......and you think I,m nuts !

Messages In This Thread
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing. - by Straight Shooter - 1 April 2020, 09:20