Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
4 May 2020, 08:49,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
Nem, this is why I talk about growing veg , simple stuff that I can do something about and control, I gave up telling my own family to prepare , they were not interested ( dad is going nuts) ....I completely agree with the view ( the 1% ) but if others on here can not see it or refuse to see it what can WE do......when most can not reply to a simple prepping post anyway ! I have come to the conclusion that most people have no idea how this world actually works and how it’s actually controlled and by how few, to be honest I just don’t think they care ! They are quite content to be ignorant to what’s going on right in front of them , especially right Now ! ....NEM I have a secret , become a spud warrior like me ! Post about food shortages on the way ! Tell members and guests to grow food in buckets and raised beds ...you know simple stuff for simple folks ....then just maybe you will become a star like me , so much loved and respected ....it is thought to rude to reply to most threads or posts I write ....

Messages In This Thread
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing. - by Straight Shooter - 4 May 2020, 08:49