Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
17 May 2020, 12:59,
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
(17 May 2020, 01:37)Nemesis Wrote:
(4 May 2020, 13:50)bigpaul Wrote:
(3 May 2020, 23:32)Nemesis Wrote:
(3 May 2020, 19:57)Pete Grey Wrote: When ever I see the names Clinton Soros and Gates mentioned in the same sentence I know it’s an other rubbish conspiracy theory.

Go back to sleep everything will be OK.

Might as well post this here:

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

3 hour long.

David Icke is a prat.

Takes one to know one right, hahaha, Paul Shaddick – aka “BigPaul” “Lonewolf” or as I like to refer to him “Tosser” lol who is this Smiffy?, would like to buy him half a pint, only half pint mind, as much as I agree with him about you I can't say I share his view on Steve.

what a wally, its just one persons opinion and its way out of date.
I've had to deal with idiots like this ever since I went on line, its par for the course with the internet, people can just sit there anonymously and make stupid remarks about people they do not know and think it makes them look good, all this without the subject of their insults having any public right of reply you will notice.
they aren't preppers, they haven't got the brains to be prepared, they are just armchair trolls. and like I said it was written a long time ago.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What we should know "Virus" and be doing. - by bigpaul - 17 May 2020, 12:59