Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
16 March 2024, 19:19,
RE: GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
Simplistically put it is another network on top of the standard one we use. It uses the same routing protocols because it has to traverse the ISP routers and be accessible to the ordinary web but it uses different service protocols so the traffic can go down the lines and unless you are looking for them you can't see them using our standard tools. Similar to the way HTTPS works running alongside HTTP.. One secure one not.

There are Tor browsers available but Brave has one build into it and I believe others are adding, or may already have added, the functionality to them.

At the moment though the bit that gives the Interweb its power is the search engines. . I believe Google has a Tor engine out there already That is how you find things and the search engines for Tor are nowhere near the state they are on the standard Interweb. Partially due to the fact that they need to know you are there and many on the web don't want to be added to their search engines.

Despite the governments billions spent snooping it is easy to set up a Tor system and just share it with your friends. You can move it everyday to a new address without issue. That is what the real bad actors do. I have a web presence on Tor and every now and again I check it is working. It's one task is to hold a passphrase and it send me an email if it is connect to in any way. Except for me nobody has so far come across it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES! - by Skean Dhude - 16 March 2024, 19:19